my time to Qq :D - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

my time to Qq :D

Started by slimx, December 11, 2010, 11:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildpussy

Quote from: Alex on December 14, 2010, 12:08:44 PM
u prove how ignorant and dumb u are flaming 1 server for its own oly preferences, various server carry their own habits and sometimes invent new "oly pwners" for example on dragon those were pw/sws and sk/se

2 SE guys u are so proud of are 24/7 oly campers and both are sk/se who mostly win because of landing lightening strike thats why they could make some points and since I barely play there is nobody who could set them back

i never complained about that heal, i never said its overpowered, nobody of skilled oly players on dragon gives a fuсk about se/sk or other sub of ur beloved subject. nobody on dragon demanded that heal nerf and even though dragon has the most active forum unlike the other dead servers u wont find a single whine thread about SE heal.

i dont know what u are trying to prove being an infinity player, coming to nightmare forums and flaming here dragon oly players suspecting that they lose to SE - that just shows how retarded u are. All 3 servers have different oly conditions and u will be ALWAYS wrong because u are too affected by stupidity and prejudice of ur own server.
seems u know nothing about me, u think i'm proclaiming here infinity as best players and who from other r noobs ?

at infinity as i know atm there r best pal/wl and de/wc, if this was on dragon they would be nerfed somewhere for sure
my opinion is there just isnt any good sps/ee or some other class atm on infinity what beats this at good rate

and since u said now that ur the only who could beat this 2 se/sk, seems u were too late, gms there already noticed them, now they have to "suffer" cause of some stupid oly

and btw, i rly dont care about it, i just heard it got removed, checked oly stats, bingo !! i also know something about why it was added in the 1st place, and imo it's same reason now why it got removed
why it got added: one of gms friends gave the opinion that SE is dual box char (from nightmare server btw)
assumption of why it was removed: something happen on dragon ^^

infinity have no gms so no1 ever cared about constant aura flashes etc things xD or when it was ty/wc era in oly