my time to Qq :D - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

my time to Qq :D

Started by slimx, December 11, 2010, 11:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Quote from: wildpussy on December 12, 2010, 07:53:01 PM
on dragon x15 there was retards getting owned on olympiad (as i saw there was 2x shillen elder on top with highest points)

seems on infinity retards are too retarded even to think of powerful SE combos for oly.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

VforVanilla

Quote from: slimx on December 12, 2010, 07:37:07 PM
well with battle heal (301 power) i heal around 600 and with GH (450 power) i heal around 1k , seems ok to me  ;D
i guess if i had 700+ i should do around 1,5k

Yea but in the 1st 600 you had the rb jewels heal bonus in 2nd not also :P

wildpussy

Quote from: Alex on December 12, 2010, 08:25:30 PM
seems on infinity retards are too retarded even to think of powerful SE combos for oly.
we know alot of combos that r powerful

but so overpowered SE that they must remove heal from it? only on dragon xD

p.s. r you the one who couldn't make over 100 pts cos SE/xx kill u all time? xD

and i'm just interested, was it se/bd or se/sk or smthg else ?

Alex

Quote from: wildpussy on December 13, 2010, 02:38:11 PM

seems u checked oly table 1 week ago last time and looks like that nerf bothers u much more than me

I personally died to nothing but lightening strike spam, never had problem beating any se/xx sub

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

VforVanilla

Quote from: wildpussy on December 13, 2010, 02:38:11 PM

Maybe give also to EE/SWS or EE/TK some skill to hit to be good for oly or outside oly? Maybe give also heal to WL cause WL/DA sucks?

wildpussy

Quote from: VforVanilla on December 13, 2010, 05:21:51 PM
Maybe give also to EE/SWS or EE/TK some skill to hit to be good for oly or outside oly? Maybe give also heal to WL cause WL/DA sucks?
mb find me reason why remove major heal from SE?

ok, it's here:
dragon x15 oly!
   1   Erotokritos   83   SHILLIEN_SAINT      408   139   119   20
   2   RODmaN   85   SHILLIEN_SAINT   Phenixs   284   123   109   14

btw ee/sws rox in oly, it beats se/bd

WL/PAL is also good, i agree to give something better to DA tho, because it sux

and give augus back cos they r far from overpower :)

Blizzer

Look what happened when all worked as it should on DA:
<name>Blizzer</name>
<level>78</level>
<class>HELL_KNIGHT</class>
<clan>PrimalFear</clan>
<olympiads_won>17</olympiads_won>
<points>716</points
Sadly now ToD cancels only 1 buff, while cancellation 1-5. Blow power and land rate also got busted  ::) Anyway I don't see the reason why SE should have the best skill from EE/BP. In that case DA should get the best TK/PAL skill-ToL  :D

btw. PAL/WL and WC/DE are rolling at Infinity's olympiad, while on Dragon they got serious problem to get 20 pts, kinda strange  ;D
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Alex

Quote from: wildpussy on December 13, 2010, 11:38:40 PM
mb find me reason why remove major heal from SE?

ok, it's here:
dragon x15 oly!
   1   Erotokritos   83   SHILLIEN_SAINT      408   139   119   20
   2   RODmaN   85   SHILLIEN_SAINT   Phenixs   284   123   109   14

btw ee/sws rox in oly, it beats se/bd

WL/PAL is also good, i agree to give something better to DA tho, because it sux

and give augus back cos they r far from overpower :)

funny how u ignore my reply which busts all ur pathetic flame, anyway find urself another char to abuse oly with.

oh and:

<char>
<name>
Shrike
</name>
<level>
</level>
<class>
SWORD_MUSE
</class>
<clan>
random
</clan>
<olympiads_won>
</olympiads_won>
<points>
</points>
<match_count>
</match_count>
<match_won_count>
</match_won_count>
<match_lost_count>
</match_lost_count>

</char>

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

wildpussy

sry, but i don't understand what this pw/sws has to do with anything

my point is SE got removed heal cos obviusly in this month smthg happened on dragon olympiad

what you wanna proove? that sws/pw is better char in oly than se/xx? thx, but i know this xD
or you looking for attention?? yes, you are good oly player, you kill also shillen elders in oly?? amazing

and i don't play se/xx class, there too many chars that can beat it (that's why again: why heal removed?)

Quote from: Alex on December 14, 2010, 12:51:40 AM
anyway find urself another char to abuse oly with.
but obviusly u think it was overpowered xD someone got owned too much so cried to dragon gm to do smthg ? ok, let's remove heal, shouldnt be there in the 1st place, if nc soft says SE sux, than it must sux, dunno wtf we have custom changes here, also remove that atk spd passive on elfs/dark elfs, it's not supposed to be there

violetpl

2 SE own dragon oly kill sps/ee so Dreiki nerf  SE, normal for DN Game Master aka Game Morons
Blizzer rly ToD cancel only 1 buff?? I need pm piccy:P

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

Blizzer

One when you are lucky, usually it's zero  :'(
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Alex

Quote from: wildpussy on December 14, 2010, 09:31:39 AM
sry, but i don't understand what this pw/sws has to do with anything

my point is SE got removed heal cos obviusly in this month smthg happened on dragon olympiad

what you wanna proove? that sws/pw is better char in oly than se/xx? thx, but i know this xD
or you looking for attention?? yes, you are good oly player, you kill also shillen elders in oly?? amazing

and i don't play se/xx class, there too many chars that can beat it (that's why again: why heal removed?)
but obviusly u think it was overpowered xD someone got owned too much so cried to dragon gm to do smthg ? ok, let's remove heal, shouldnt be there in the 1st place, if nc soft says SE sux, than it must sux, dunno wtf we have custom changes here, also remove that atk spd passive on elfs/dark elfs, it's not supposed to be there

u prove how ignorant and dumb u are flaming 1 server for its own oly preferences, various server carry their own habits and sometimes invent new "oly pwners" for example on dragon those were pw/sws and sk/se

2 SE guys u are so proud of are 24/7 oly campers and both are sk/se who mostly win because of landing lightening strike thats why they could make some points and since I barely play there is nobody who could set them back

i never complained about that heal, i never said its overpowered, nobody of skilled oly players on dragon gives a fuсk about se/sk or other sub of ur beloved subject. nobody on dragon demanded that heal nerf and even though dragon has the most active forum unlike the other dead servers u wont find a single whine thread about SE heal.

i dont know what u are trying to prove being an infinity player, coming to nightmare forums and flaming here dragon oly players suspecting that they lose to SE - that just shows how retarded u are. All 3 servers have different oly conditions and u will be ALWAYS wrong because u are too affected by stupidity and prejudice of ur own server.

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢