Retail BUGGG

News:

Main Menu

Retail BUGGG

Started by CrashOverAll, December 17, 2010, 08:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrashOverAll

Ok officially i'm going crazy.

Main ty/de.... made ty retail and lvled it last night to 61 relogged lvled to 64 80%. Got a nice disconnect as always .. switch to main went to a RB came back switched to retail ... retail lvl 61. Today i lvled it to 75, switched to main to to transformation quest, switched back to retail to take certificats ... retail lvl 61.

So track ... what's up?

CrashOverAll

Oki so nobody has a clue what happened to my char...

CrashOverAll

What can i say TY OUR MIGHTY GM and his 2nd in command StepControl cuse he's always on after "fixes" to check what's working or not ... what are player flamming about... just wasted a lot of time and money on a nice char that is USELESS now.

Ty again!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: CrashOverAll on December 17, 2010, 08:11:15 PM
Ok officially i'm going crazy.

Main ty/de.... made ty retail and lvled it last night to 61 relogged lvled to 64 80%. Got a nice disconnect as always .. switch to main went to a RB came back switched to retail ... retail lvl 61. Today i lvled it to 75, switched to main to to transformation quest, switched back to retail to take certificats ... retail lvl 61.

So track ... what's up?
Quote from: CrashOverAll on December 17, 2010, 10:13:20 PM
Oki so nobody has a clue what happened to my char...
Quote from: CrashOverAll on December 17, 2010, 11:55:27 PM
What can i say TY OUR MIGHTY GM and his 2nd in command StepControl cuse he's always on after "fixes" to check what's working or not ... what are player flamming about... just wasted a lot of time and money on a nice char that is USELESS now.

Ty again!
What you want me to answer you, you showed 0 proofs, 0 screens its just WORDS,  same as people saying their "items dissapeared from invetory, 150 coins and icarus + -345.4" , so same as yours post you can simple ask free lvls, cause its wierd only you ALMIGHTY player have this issue.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

CrashOverAll

5 min and u get your screens

CrashOverAll

U got on PM link with step by step screens. I don't ask for lvl ... just delete my retail and let me do it again. Can't delete it/can't change it/can't add another . Lvl is not the problem and i don't ask for coins/items.

So take a look.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: CrashOverAll on December 18, 2010, 12:56:24 AM
U got on PM link with step by step screens. I don't ask for lvl ... just delete my retail and let me do it again. Can't delete it/can't change it/can't add another . Lvl is not the problem and i don't ask for coins/items.

So take a look.
Your video link spam me to download romanian p0rn ....
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

CrashOverAll

lol want me to load all screens on image shack.... i'll load them on another site...

CrashOverAll

U got another link. Don't need to check it if u aren't in the mood .... just look at the screen loaded on imageshak and delete the retail on that char or reset it to lvl 40 and let me lvl it again.

CrashOverAll

Ok my dear GM if no official answer after i sent u what u ask... i'll do some testing with certificats and post a new set of screen to see how you will explain i have more emergent skills than i should.