Web Analytics
x-mass day idea (for GMS)

News:

Main Menu

x-mass day idea (for GMS)

Started by ribera, December 23, 2010, 01:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ribera

well i was thinking, since today x-mass event at donny is good only for ic-dnet, and the rest of the things cost even more than before, the market prices still same before x-mass event, well what u think about make at 24-25-26 a npc at aden who sell for example, jewels 10x1, bogs 10x1, s garde shirts on 20 dc, s grade brasalets on 5 dc, all very cheap to put market prices crazy low for 2-3 days, i agree whit no bews and beas cous this will turn on jedi event but those things i put before will not change the server and will balance it more for new pls.
ur the NOOB

trooperXkoki

Quote from: ribera on December 23, 2010, 01:59:32 PM
well i was thinking, since today x-mass event at donny is good only for ic-dnet, and the rest of the things cost even more than before, the market prices still same before x-mass event, well what u think about make at 24-25-26 a npc at aden who sell for example, jewels 10x1, bogs 10x1, s garde shirts on 20 dc, s grade brasalets on 5 dc, all very cheap to put market prices crazy low for 2-3 days, i agree whit no bews and beas cous this will turn on jedi event but those things i put before will not change the server and will balance it more for new pls.
greedy and more greedy...u cried about sh1rts TOO EXPENSIVE when they was 50dc...now  :-[
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

slimx

i bet u need to buy all those things  ;D ;D ;D

ribera

why when ppls dont have nothing smart to say start talking so many bullsh1ts?, is just an idea to down prices on market cous u know is true that are the same than before event. 2-3 days of crazy low prices will be good for server.
ur the NOOB

trooperXkoki

Quote from: ribera on December 23, 2010, 03:16:39 PM
why when ppls dont have nothing smart to say start talking so many bullsh1ts?, is just an idea to down prices on market cous u know is true that are the same than before event. 2-3 days of crazy low prices will be good for server.
and you think your "IDEA" is smart? :SSS
trooperxkoki

slimx

Quote from: ribera on December 23, 2010, 03:16:39 PM
well there is already a 50% discount on dony , what u want more?  :o ::)
why not give away free ic weapons or just buy them with stems instead of coins  ;D

trooperXkoki

Quote from: slimx on December 23, 2010, 05:48:53 PM
well there is already a 50% discount on dony , what u want more?  :o ::)
why not give away free ic weapons or just buy them with stems instead of coins  ;D
dont flame ur clanmember
rule numero uno
trooperxkoki

slimx

Quote from: trooperXkoki on December 23, 2010, 06:00:17 PM
dont flame ur clanmember
rule numero uno
who's flaming?  :o and dunno who he is rly  ???

ribera

slimz0r who is talking about more discount on ic and dnet, thats the main problem indeed i talk about jewels, bogs, s bracelets and shirts , those items have almost 0 discount, for example 6 jewels for 1 dc?, u already can buy on that price of market before event. And trooper if u know who im dont tell him.
ur the NOOB

slimx

Quote from: ribera on December 23, 2010, 06:22:07 PM
slimz0r who is talking about more discount on ic and dnet, thats the main problem indeed i talk about jewels, bogs, s bracelets and shirts , those items have almost 0 discount, for example 6 jewels for 1 dc?, u already can buy on that price of market before event. And trooper if u know who im dont tell him.
before jewels was 5:1 , bracelet 10 ,shirt 50 now jewels are 6:1(7:1 from ppl) , bracelet 5 dc and shirt 30 dc
u call that 0 discount?  :-X

Deavon

Quote from: slimx on December 23, 2010, 06:04:47 PM
who's flaming?  :o and dunno who he is rly  ???

He is FukMi and he has around 1100 coins in his wh ,start asking xmas presents imo :p

slimx