Web Analytics
SERIOUSLY about destro nerf - not QQ topic! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

SERIOUSLY about destro nerf - not QQ topic!

Started by Supermistrz, December 29, 2010, 02:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermistrz

I wanna normal orcs who can kill anything! With draco set 6/8, dn fist 3, crusher 9 and rb set i can kill trex on full buff. What can say orcs wo eq? Sps is better farmer for now!
KEEP PLAYING DN!

lytors

I talk about fighter orcs tyr/des....

ah something interesting to think about...

* which is the best healer? bishop/xx :D
*which is the best cp healer? ofc overlord/xx 'cos there is no other
*which is the fastest caster? elven elder/xx
*which is the best farmer? des/tyr

so if there are best classes for different things, why nerf orcs? its totally stupid

eagleye

Quote from: lytors on December 30, 2010, 02:46:54 AM

*which is the fastest caster? elven summoner/xx

so if there are best classes for different things, why nerf orcs? its totally stupid
::)

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lytors on December 30, 2010, 02:46:54 AM

*which is the fastest caster? elven elder/xx

Quote from: Supermistrz on December 30, 2010, 12:49:50 AM
I wanna normal orcs who can kill anything! With draco set 6/8, dn fist 3, crusher 9 and rb set i can kill trex on full buff. What can say orcs wo eq? Sps is better farmer for now!
pro temps.
No comment
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

sziii

Orcs are very difficult to play on pvp. Everyone who tryed knows it. Switching weapons to use skills, changing totems and other skills for different situations. It was was always unpopular char but also everyone knows that its the best for farm i mean pve. And it will be like that, coz its core of the Lineage to keep this green heavy weight fighter as top pve char. Decreasing cryt dmg with bizon is a huge discount in pvp for de.tyr and no change on rb farm. GM can fix raidboss if he want to make it harder to kill, problem is that no one realy knows why this nerf came to the game. GM just made without any honest information, or maybe i missed this. I dont understand this nerf.

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Supermistrz

Trooper is 100% bollock spamer. Think about orcs. Mage with shit eq can kill all destro with full eq can kill almost nothing!
KEEP PLAYING DN!

DogsAreSoCute

IF IT IS NOT A QQ TOPIC , WHAT IS DIS SHITZ NIGGERS §§§§§ (!!!!!)

lytors

I have a question... why frenzy decreases p.atck on fist weapons when hp is more than 30%? i read skill description and doesnt say a word about decreasing p atck...

keep nerfing orcs... lets all play archers and spam F1... there's no need to learn PvP, just buy a good weapon press "F1-->Attack" and run

DogsAreSoCute

Quote from: lytors on December 31, 2010, 03:18:31 AM
I have a question... why frenzy decreases p.atck on fist weapons when hp is more than 30%? i read skill description and doesnt say a word about decreasing p atck...

keep nerfing orcs... lets all play archers and spam F1... there's no need to learn PvP, just buy a good weapon press "F1-->Attack" and run

87.56 % of archers just spam CP pots and F1 .
The rest are MOAR skilled wonder why  ??? . And ofc i'm one of the 12.44%

PRO !

CrashOverAll

TY/DE was never an easy char to play. If u get lagg u die, if u mix up wepons u die, if somebody atacks you ... you DIE. The nerf is useless. Oh and btw anyone see lately that famous dyna drops again? Since they took system from valky everything is getting fuked/nerfed. Why the hell should a full pt spend 1 hour at a strong RB when drop is under 1 coin?

If they wanna do something .... boost RB power and make better drop table cuse the curent sux. After 1 night of restart and killing RB if u get near 3-4 coins u are lucky... wtf?