Web Analytics
SERIOUSLY about destro nerf - not QQ topic!

News:

Main Menu

SERIOUSLY about destro nerf - not QQ topic!

Started by Supermistrz, December 29, 2010, 02:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supermistrz

Yo. I want to ask why our lovely GM's so hate orc race? Orc should be strong  as he look! You nerfed stats with orc base weapons don't know why! You never stop rb farmers. Now they killing with fists - no problem! Look,nerfs for orc race - OL- mana sux, TYRANT- atk speed 2500limit, destro on bizon -70%! critical damage. Blunt are not usable now, many people cry, beacuse they main chars go to bin, but rb farmers still kills rb all the time. Please make some better stats for 2h weapons. In short time we will no see orcs on this server. Peace.
KEEP PLAYING DN!

lUterusl

Quote from: Supermistrz on December 29, 2010, 02:26:52 PM
Yo. I want to ask why our lovely GM's so hate orc race? Orc should be strong  as he look! You nerfed stats with orc base weapons don't know why! You never stop rb farmers. Now they killing with fists - no problem! Look,nerfs for orc race - OL- mana sux, TYRANT- atk speed 2500limit, destro on bizon -70%! critical damage. Blunt are not usable now, many people cry, beacuse they main chars go to bin, but rb farmers still kills rb all the time. Please make some better stats for 2h weapons. In short time we will no see orcs on this server. Peace.
happens...

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Supermistrz on December 29, 2010, 02:26:52 PM
u have some dha+14-15 or dyna crusher+10~ for sell?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Supermistrz

KEEP PLAYING DN!

lytors

maybe GM thinks RBs are all what matters in server... try to play an orc in pvp, it's very difficult and now its more difficult than ever... also forgotten scroll for tyrant is really sux... i wasted 10 coins some time ago and that skill is the same than force blaster +0 ...

orcs are strong when have low hp, its unfair now that even in low hp we sux, 'cos if we are 30% or lower to use our best skills, during pvp, ppl can kill you with 2 hits... and most of those ppl run and run and run...
i think orcs (fighters) are not balanced chars.... and that's all fault of gm...

btw: during mass pvp/sieges i see MAX 1 orc... why would it be ?

Supermistrz

[/quote] this 1 orc is probably mutant with OL
KEEP PLAYING DN!

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Supermistrz on December 29, 2010, 04:31:28 PM
this 1 orc is probably mutant with OL
ol/tyrant?
trooperxkoki

Supermistrz

KEEP PLAYING DN!

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Supermistrz on December 29, 2010, 05:21:03 PM
you are not funny trooper go other topic don't make sh*t here
you are not funny...you said orcs got nerf...and they are still strong...what u wanna now???!?!?
trooperxkoki

abbyssdancer

Quote from: trooperXkoki on December 29, 2010, 06:02:28 PM
you are not funny...you said orcs got nerf...and they are still strong...what u wanna now???!?!?
Strong?wtf man orcs are useless atm the only thing that can be used (if u have the items) is for trains or rb's for 1vs1 out of oly and on mass or even pvp is tottaly crap!!
In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.

Supermistrz

KEEP PLAYING DN!

trooperXkoki

Quote from: abbyssdancer on December 29, 2010, 06:33:48 PM
Strong?wtf man orcs are useless atm the only thing that can be used (if u have the items) is for trains or rb's for 1vs1 out of oly and on mass or even pvp is tottaly crap!!
u wanna IMBA orcs everywhere!?!?!?!?
trooperxkoki