HEMO sh/se 79lvl clan GreekMafia
KillVanHemo ol/des 82lvl ex leader clan/ally OlympiansGods/GreekSoul
GreekSoul sk/des clan leader of OlympiansGods

Dryg

6Mylady9 - b00m>>>>best sh0t
      SS2 | TeAm   status : STOP
   продам сцуко-кошко-пилять

babiskk

i see lately many complains on server about a certain person.i have been away from forum a litle time , so i dont know the situation here, but i feel like to get my point of view.im not gonna defend anyone, nor gm or you as a simple players.
it is, always was, easy, very easy for everyone to accuse somebody, especially when hide behind anonymity provided from internet.on this situation, on server problems , on a certain member acts, many of you accuse him, with, or without proves some times.
have you ever think, thought, imagine, if this behavior that you present here, as bad, unethic, egoistic, or whatever you name, it is caused because of ACTS caused by players or users or whatever you call your self here??dont you think that it would be a lot better to try talk between you and with this particular person, what is the reason or the reasons who causes him to act like this, or on that way??dont you think that if someone offers some litle or much of his time to work for a community without any benefits, need some reason after a litle time to act bad??what causes this change?? have you ever wantered?
dont you think that maybe some of you in favor to their own benefits , pushed the limits of a man to a diferent point???go ahead, instead to demand actions, or to acuse, and ask learn find, then do whatever your IQ think is right.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

mrialinda

kesy sux as gm i never see him make smth i only saw him broking balls in ollys with akamanah. and he prefer join olys to make points before to help mad or glasy for solve for example the problem with the hacker rarus
ur favorite hero

cigsjack

Quote from: mrialinda on January 02, 2011, 05:22:37 PM
kesy sux as gm i never see him make smth i only saw him broking balls in ollys with akamanah. and he prefer join olys to make points before to help mad or glasy for solve for example the problem with the hacker rarus

careful with u mouth  or some gm will kick u ass hard xD

Benoth

Quote from: cigsjack on January 02, 2011, 06:49:42 PM

careful with u mouth  or some gm will kick u ass hard xD

y :) You've right but do u think glasy ass licker , who was deeper then anyone ever will be harmed :D?

btw , i dont flame any actions of gm's they are only ppl and do mistakes like all of ous  , maybe somtimes big mistakes having an impact on many people , but they're only human being
Sword Art Online

Benoth

Quote from: +Executor+ on January 02, 2011, 07:55:37 PM
said glasy from mrialinda acc xD

xD covert-ops action :D  damn glasy want to rule whole d-net :D
Sword Art Online

Alex

ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Madmanic

Lot reasons to vote for me :

I am bad
I am stupid,
I am fat & ugly
I am green
i m  stinking
i m w/o conscious politics
i am not cool
I am not ur friend
I am the worst biacth that u ever meet
I hate u maybe 10x more than u ever hate u worst enemy &  for me u are only carebears who cracks under my teeth
Any women successed to suit me enough for i stop to care on u !

U are lucky that i am insomniac & waste the most of my freetime in game for u have fun !!

If u are not strong enough to feel that DN isn t so diferent than the real world, i advise u to join the carebear’s crew inside SIMS 3.

Don t forget that u are only allowing to trust in me if u don t respect  the rules in DN, i will break ur fking ass so hard, that u will writte the bestseller about drama or telenovela than i ever read inside this forum

Make me happy: fear me & hate me !

Ps :time to back at work & help to open our sever
<As long as Dragon-Network / Dragon x15 server is not guilty for you loosing the account and items we take no responsibility to return the items , we will just punish the "hacker", there for KEEP YOUR ACCOUNTS SAFE AND DO NOT SHARE YOUR PASSWORD>