<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

666VeNoM

Quote from: joroboro on January 04, 2011, 06:34:21 PM
for you balanced is when alwаys you  win  ;D  what about  trance ,cancel ,cancel ,cancel ? we can fight w/o buff  but you cannot fight vs 3k dmg ?

u r kidding, right? cuz thats was a stupid comparison.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

scary

look just mages write`s here xDD
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

zenice

Quote from: lucifsg on January 05, 2011, 12:06:27 AM
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,231877.0.html

many pictures there buddy

I only saw 1 and was you attacking drkeen, and what about drkeen pic? where it shows mdef + resist and buffs?  :-\ isnt drkeen a tanker?

jygh

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 05, 2011, 10:12:40 AM
and this is good as it is :)
this is good as it is ?? come on mark u was on darkbizzare and u know how u hited so what r u talking aobut now . necro class is fcking dead lol and yeah indeed in c4 it was good but u forgot that in c4 archers could hit for 5k per hit also so still  wadafak ?? ....... dwarf > our dmg
  Nightmare 30x

Catos

Quote from: jygh on January 05, 2011, 11:44:57 AM
this is good as it is ?? come on mark u was on darkbizzare and u know how u hited so what r u talking aobut now . necro class is fcking dead lol and yeah indeed in c4 it was good but u forgot that in c4 archers could hit for 5k per hit also so still  wadafak ?? ....... dwarf > our dmg
dwarfs powa!
well u cannot hit more than u already do on some1 with full dark resist , cause most of ppl have dark resist on their sets so that's the thing that nerfed ur dmg not that some1 nerfed necros

jygh

Quote from: Catos on January 05, 2011, 12:36:04 PM
dwarfs powa!
well u cannot hit more than u already do on some1 with full dark resist , cause most of ppl have dark resist on their sets so that's the thing that nerfed ur dmg not that some1 nerfed necros
stop saying bulsh1t catos and ask any friend to borrow u necro char and u ll see what we r talking about . plus u need 300 + resist to make any difference so seriusly stop those bullcraps.... ask voudas or lucif what dmg they make so u ll change ur mind plus seriously iff they wont fix this dmg necro will be another dead class cause only now like 5 necro max play and soon will be 4 cause i got tired of it....
  Nightmare 30x

Catos

Quote from: jygh on January 05, 2011, 12:43:59 PM
stop saying bulsh1t catos and ask any friend to borrow u necro char and u ll see what we r talking about . plus u need 300 + resist to make any difference so seriusly stop those bullcraps.... ask voudas or lucif what dmg they make so u ll change ur mind plus seriously iff they wont fix this dmg necro will be another dead class cause only now like 5 necro max play and soon will be 4 cause i got tired of it....
so why u think is hard to make 300+ resists? the ppl u say u make 200 dmg on them have 350+ resist for sure , me for example i have 395 but indeed , i saw from all classes necros hit me the lowest dmg , and ofc i do not want ur char to be a dead class :X cause who i am gonna pown more with my dwarfie?:((
boost necros!!

jygh

Quote from: Catos on January 05, 2011, 12:46:18 PM
so why u think is hard to make 300+ resists? the ppl u say u make 200 dmg on them have 350+ resist for sure , me for example i have 395 but indeed , i saw from all classes necros hit me the lowest dmg , and ofc i do not want ur char to be a dead class :X cause who i am gonna pown more with my dwarfie?:((
boost necros!!
ye  i ve  70 necro resist and chlipus hit me for 150 xD voudas around 150 also so seriously cut the crap about atributes xD no 1 use vs dark except u cause its just useless .
  Nightmare 30x

Catos

Quote from: jygh on January 05, 2011, 12:47:44 PM
ye  i ve  70 necro resist and chlipus hit me for 150 xD voudas around 150 also so seriously cut the crap about atributes xD no 1 use vs dark except u cause its just useless .

i have 122312 sets :(
wasn't me who made atributes on my set , was 1 scammer who is scamming my char for my set everytime he goes to oly X(X(X(X