Web Analytics
necro's dmg

News:

Main Menu

necro's dmg

Started by jygh, January 04, 2011, 03:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jygh

Yo our lovely gm can u do smtihng with necro dmg ?? or at least drop the resist from dnet set and valakas/frint(iff frint give dun remember) cause ok now ppls will say necro is debuffer ! indeed it is but on server where skills land not on custom sevrer where everyone ve 2.5k-4k m.def and r 2x subs
there is max 5 active necro on NM left and everyone say the same
we hit ppls for 100-500 max iff they ve songs + pp buff  while we ve 8-12k m.atk ... even full buffed dwarf kinda hit harder now :D dont kill another char and save us PLZ !!!!!

and ye is QQ topic indeed but rest necro said same and they r scared to be flamed and well i ll manage to defend .i.

anyway  TRACK SAVE US PLIZZZZZZZZZZ
  Nightmare 30x

chlipus

Quote from: jygh on January 04, 2011, 03:15:20 PM
Yo our lovely gm can u do smtihng with necro dmg ?? or at least drop the resist from dnet set and valakas/frint(iff frint give dun remember) cause ok now ppls will say necro is debuffer ! indeed it is but on server where skills land not on custom sevrer where everyone ve 2.5k-4k m.def and r 2x subs
we hit ppls for 100-500 max iff they ve songs + pp buff  while we ve 8-12k m.atk ... even full buffed dwarf kinda hit harder now :D dont kill another char and save us PLZ !!!!!

and ye is QQ topic indeed but rest necro said same and they r scared to be flamed and well i ll manage to defend .i.

ye necro is totaly freaked up +1

voudas69

hey i am a necro like 6 years now ....
yeah we was overpowered many times...
right now.... i hit for 10-12 dmg LOL and 80 maybe in best case 280 lol
soo why should i reroll ? we cry coz we get hit from all other races 1k+
we are not tanks ok but we cant hit also .... i can have 2 bishop in my pt to survive not being a tank
but i cant kill no one also.... whats the point of not rerolling ???

WHY SHOULD WE DIE ? we dont ask for over power.... just a little boost... :(

all the clevers who gone say we QQ yes we QQ like u all do when u char hit for 50 dmg....

and yes we are still here playing with our super nerfed char.....
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

zenice

50 dmg and 500 dmg?

have pics??  :-X

NiToPaMi

Quote from: jygh on January 04, 2011, 03:15:20 PM

Maciek u are 100% right.In server we has mages who has icarus weapons who has 9k m,attack and they do 100-500 dmg.
Im play in this server 7 years and i never see this unblanced classes.archers can hit 3000-5000 dmg mages 100-500 dmg.
this is joke or?i wont ask owners about this situation bcz i know answers .

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

zenice

Quote from: NiToPaMi on January 04, 2011, 03:35:23 PM
Maciek u are 100% right.In server we has mages who has icarus weapons who has 9k m,attack and they do 100-500 dmg.
Im play in this server 7 years and i never see this unblanced classes.archers can hit 3000-5000 dmg mages 100-500 dmg.

compare the resists u have against mages dmg and against archer, maybe u will notice the diference on dmg, and btw a lot of whinne and not even a pic?? wtf?!?!!?!?

NiToPaMi

Quote from: zenice on January 04, 2011, 03:49:40 PM
compare the resists u have against mages dmg and against archer, maybe u will notice the diference on dmg, and btw a lot of whinne and not even a pic?? wtf?!?!!?!?
hmmm u are blind.ok is u are so smart tell me about resist how they work.how much resist give song of windstorm and how much resist give water resist? can u explain me pls im new just start to play

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Shreed

Quote from: NiToPaMi on January 04, 2011, 04:24:16 PM
hmmm u are blind.ok is u are so smart tell me about resist how they work.how much resist give song of windstorm and how much resist give water resist? can u explain me pls im new just start to play

welcome !

zenice

Quote from: NiToPaMi on January 04, 2011, 04:24:16 PM

hey the smartass here is u, go find it yourself!
im just a another noob here

slimx

i'm mini necro myself so +1   ;D ;D

666VeNoM

Save the necros.  :'(

Lets count active necros: Jyg marico, voudas69, me... cant remember more.

And since I was away from 2 months, Im not fully active yet. But ill be soon.

;D

And yes, our dmg sux big time.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

joroboro

Quote from: NiToPaMi on January 04, 2011, 03:35:23 PM
for you balanced is when alwаys you  win  ;D  what about  trance ,cancel ,cancel ,cancel ? we can fight w/o buff  but you cannot fight vs 3k dmg ?