Web Analytics
*UNFAIR BAN LIST!!!!!* For GM

News:

Main Menu

*UNFAIR BAN LIST!!!!!* For GM

Started by oxsidans, January 06, 2011, 07:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oxsidans

Why are Legionario26, TheFranz and Benu get a ban if only prevent an exploit that worked 4x Tabasko, freak, Hooo and others, and eventually passed without the exploiter Permenent ban. How to treat those who struggle against the violation of rules and those who have repeatedly violated?If you can not please follow this server as it should, and wants you to have people you do not make this kind of shit, because I can honestly wants to play and a little bit to enjoy the game: D. Please GM to correct this nonsense and pay attention to more what other people are talking about here when we can no active GM. Sry for bad ENG :)

CpnckuBojHuk
x15
Kadirov - TY/WC - stop
OXSIDANS - TY/DE - stop
x9
CpnckuBojHuk - he/pal , ty/de  -  hacked

Alex1992v

Cus they was using exploit. But in gm opinion zaken simple exploit > baium exploit
This ban was fair but prowokacja's ban is unfair....

Bless Ya!

BTW u aren't banned but in forum exist screens with u... so i rly dont know why are u crying here?

oxsidans

I dont know for Zaken exploit and Prowokacja, I talk about the events of baium because I know what happened, and the rest shall be checked ... the one who prevents all unauthorized shit should not be punished.
x15
Kadirov - TY/WC - stop
OXSIDANS - TY/DE - stop
x9

Alex1992v

They're exploiting yea ?
U did it too and u dont get ban, so in my opinion better delete topic and dont cry here cus u're lucky :P
[edit]
i forgot :P
Bless Ya!

oxsidans

x15
Kadirov - TY/WC - stop
OXSIDANS - TY/DE - stop
x9