Web Analytics
About glasy , 15x GM

News:

Main Menu

About glasy , 15x GM

Started by DrAkhoo, January 08, 2011, 12:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrAkhoo

So well, with the last RaRus attacks and/or exploits and 15x many people wanted to see him out of the picture.
Some say he is corrupted, but don't have proofs, some praise him for he's work. But let's see some facts.
1. We start with Glasy's clan. It is level 10, the quest is NOT working to upgrade it to that level. I guess some of you got banned for asking why Glasy clan is level 10 under stupid reasons. Why DX is level 10 and no one is answering? I guess it is obvious that he just mocks us.
2. Glasy has a GL/PP char, do you guys remember when that auto-clicker program struck in DN and many people enchanted their skilsl to +16 and beyond? What he done? He banned them, erased the skills , even the passive ones that were above 2. Well Glasy can you answer us, how your GL/PP has +19 skills and +3-4 passives? The same rule doesn't apply to you ? Or we are all cheaters except you , and your clan witch obviously has only fair people?
3. Talking about Glasy's clan and he's members, how many of you can actually say that DX members were banned for their bad behavior or exploits? We all know how when someone posts on bad users section a DX member breaking the rules the topic " magically " disappears. GM taking sides? Ha!
4. Now we are all asking ourself, where are the items that were taken by Glasy from epic bosses exploits and change nick coins.
Well what I know is that he has now an epic rb set +10 , +8 DN set armour and many other items. The coins? He has just 2 coins in he's inventory. We ALL remember of GMHalucinogen and the strider scam. Does it sounds familiar? Hell yeah it does.

Now you ask yourself , so why the f you post what we all know? Well I just guess that drake will see this and check him.
The infos I have are 100% sure, and glasy you can't delete this topic, some people had enough of your corruption and want to see you pay for it.
Keep it clean and if you got more proofs/ ideeas leave them here I will try to look into them =)
Have a nice day ;D
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Torek

lol everyday some1 create a topic against him xDDD
looks like he rly piss all of u off  :P
unfortunately i never  joined 15x so i cannot understand you

SouthGate

its so annoying man,imagine stupid man who cant hide his dirty stuffs on server + try act smart and want respect.
if u say anything bad to him as player to player which he is u get ban and lot of stuffs like that...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMetyPULeQ8 sick !!!

mrialinda

Quote from: Torek on January 08, 2011, 03:06:22 PM
lol everyday some1 create a topic against him xDDD
looks like he rly piss all of u off  :P
unfortunately i never  joined 15x so i cannot understand you
all ppl who cry here was baned for alegro seller,exploiter or hacker now they leaved game and QQ all day on forum cos they dont have a gf or family
ur favorite hero

SouthGate

Quote from: mrialinda on January 08, 2011, 03:40:12 PM
all ppl who cry here was baned for alegro seller,exploiter or hacker now they leaved game and QQ all day on forum cos they dont have a gf or family
and u are just noob with your PVE movie which is not able to see now,why,is it shame?!
Never got ban,just i am common sence man and u are just big noob aka asslicker of glasy.
but hey i understand you u got OP items from banned chars  :-*

mrialinda

Quote from: SouthGate on January 08, 2011, 03:43:24 PM
and u are just noob with your PVE movie which is not able to see now,why,is it shame?!
Never got ban,just i am common sence man and u are just big noob aka asslicker of glasy.
but hey i understand you u got OP items from banned chars  :-*
mby in ur dreams
ur favorite hero

SouthGate

Quote from: mrialinda on January 08, 2011, 03:47:18 PM
mby in ur dreams
My words against DX are highly supported from common sence people.
Now u can say whatever u want,i had friend from DX he told me long ago what is the situation with glasy and how does he get coins  :-*
where is your movie man,i really want to laugh again ;)

Ashlynn

While you have 7 families and 8 girlfriends and that's why you are still playing on the sad Dragon server. Nice.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Alex

one of the most pathetic DX retards, u are even worse than glasy because thx to idiots like u who worship that moron he still stays on dragon and ruins the server
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

SouthGate

he is leader now :) and yes np for him he can defend him after years of farming getting OP  one night np man!

DrAkhoo

I am not banned, so get your lame excuse somewhere else .
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

TonyS

And its just coincidence that you are DX clan member and Glasys pet. stfu