Web Analytics
D3j4vu equip

News:

Main Menu

D3j4vu equip

Started by TheFranz, January 09, 2011, 05:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFranz

3screens can t prove  1 char in walker..maybe 1 video can do it..The better solution will be give back item of deja..becouse u think we will donate agan for an other dynasty/rb jewels?no way..server is empty and gm s ban ppl ..whitout logic..many exidium left server..and we think (shakuras) will leave valkyria....... 3weeks ago we was waitting 6h baium and 2 bitches exploit it...1 time 2 time 3 times..where was u gm?it s easy ban ppl whit just a screen, whiout know the situation...   THIS POST BEFORE WILL BE COMMENTED BY RETARDS WHIT(stop QQ..cry more..cry cry..AND OTHER SHIT),AND LATER WILL BE CLOSED WHITOUT ANSWER OF GMS                      Have u a nice day...  Franz

demigod

lol again cry.. gm pls lock this topic ;D ..

lFreak

Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

Nisty

Quote from: TheFranz on January 09, 2011, 05:38:04 AM
..becouse u think we will donate agan for an other dynasty/rb jewels..

haha and exci didnt donate xd

Akira

Quote from: tiger10 on January 09, 2011, 11:30:34 AM
http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/valkyria/

Check and stop QQ  i see gm  half time when im on     so u can say somehing to any hero  for msg   gm pm ""me_noob
and then he pm u and u say what u have  and  STOP QQ
Exi probably not play cuz him clan is clan 10 ppl normal  rest are <theys hars ...

Yesterday they some spam about  my (:DD) exploit about shoting by wall :P   cuz him 2x pt   exi and elines  can kill us. They know that they are no longer power on this server ...  Becouse theys are get ban on some bots so they lost a lot of  money ...

This is from me as you do not like do not read

and now in english please :P

/it's understandable what you wrote, but seriously man, it's hard : P

Excidium were one of the top clans as long as Valkyrie was up and running with "descent" amount of players. Most ppl left, and it's obvious why.
Few days ago, ive logged in and tried to find some PVPs, after 1.5h searching I've found only some random ppl (three of them) PvPing on AI . Admins do not respond to anything, they just don't give a damn, what more you guys need to admit that this server is DEAD.
good things
[URL=http://"http://www.sdcv.pl"][/URL]

vinabik

D3j4vu ins.

Hello.

GM pleace i need u understand AM NOT USE L2W.
realy i dont know this ppl talk to me in island of prayer. for this reazon i dont answer to hem.

pleace i need mi char and mi stuf or items for keep playing.
i play 6 year for have all mi items, pleace not for 1 ppl whit 3 screem u baned mi for nothing for ever.

pleace GM answer me.

BELDIN
Adventurer
Sword Muse / Moonlight Sentinel
Phoenix Knight / Sagittarius
ASLADE
Storm Screamer
Ghost Sentinel / Spectral Master
Spectral Dancer / Ghost Sentinel
Cardinal / Phoenix Knight

demigod

Quote from: Nisty on January 09, 2011, 12:35:56 PM