Web Analytics
About Gladiator class explenations, dont spam,thanks.

News:

Main Menu

About Gladiator class explenations, dont spam,thanks.

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 09, 2011, 06:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Okey about recent "nerf", duel spirit,glads etc... here it is a quick guide:

Duelist Spirit on official works like this: +speed to duals, +pvp dmg to duals here, for some RANDOM reasons was +speed to duals, +pvp dmg to ALL ,ofc this wsnt right (OBVIOUS).
So to not create crybabies we didnt made it like on official instead we made it +speed duals, +pvp dmg duals, +small pvp dmg all  VALUES was +15% dmg to ALL.
We made it +15% DUALS, +5% ALL so, even if you arent a "duelist" you still can gain from it AND, best of all, xx/glad now is much more powerful than before because got all his reuses more than halved is quite a lot dynamic as class now ; damage remained same but time between skills got massively reduced.
The glad class IS a class , is not just a way to get few random skills to empower the already powerful archers glad class is meant to be playable as GLAD also not just he/glad (for example).

About TH, they are mainly dagger user(means MELEE combat). They want a bow? Chnage the game then ,this is not AION where there is RANGER (dagger+bow)
We hardly doubt dagger users atm needs any boost :D they are the KINGs of the server is the class that kills everyone that's why daggers got the critical power/chance drop and it affects only daggers because we touched levels from 4 to 6 and the drop is nothing OMFG instead of do critical 5000 they do 4900 not big deal.

P.S. We know about lame siege morons who are dcing the server etc... (is in progress of fix) stop opening new topics it sux.

P.S.2 In future if your class does quad core 666666666 damage something is not correct OBVIOUS so if later you get normal damage ITS NOT A NERF,WIPE, W/E its  a FIX!!!!!!!!!!!

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Blizzer

As a dagger I can tell you that this 'nerf' isn't a big deal, so if daggers from your server will cry they must be disabled or something  ;)
But I got a question about Trance skill. Are you planning to do something with it? Because now it has about 95% landrate, no matter of resists or target's m def (guy without spiritshots landed trance on me with 10k mdef [ama+sof] in his second attempt). I know that you have changed those ridiculous resists from epic jewels and now they are fine and debuffs are useful again, nevertheless trance is zilion times OP in comparison to other debuffs.
Thanks in advance for response.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

zenice

Quote from: TrackZero on January 09, 2011, 06:56:50 PM
Okey about recent "nerf", duel spirit,glads etc... here it is a quick guide:

Duelist Spirit on official works like this: +speed to duals, +pvp dmg to duals here, for some RANDOM reasons was +speed to duals, +pvp dmg to ALL ,ofc this wsnt right (OBVIOUS).
So to not create crybabies we didnt made it like on official instead we made it +speed duals, +pvp dmg duals, +small pvp dmg all  VALUES was +15% dmg to ALL.
We made it +15% DUALS, +5% ALL so, even if you arent a "duelist" you still can gain from it AND, best of all, xx/glad now is much more powerful than before because got all his reuses more than halved is quite a lot dynamic as class now ; damage remained same but time between skills got massively reduced.
The glad class IS a class , is not just a way to get few random skills to empower the already powerful archers glad class is meant to be playable as GLAD also not just he/glad (for example).

About TH, they are mainly dagger user(means MELEE combat). They want a bow? Chnage the game then ,this is not AION where there is RANGER (dagger+bow)
We hardly doubt dagger users atm needs any boost :D they are the KINGs of the server is the class that kills everyone that's why daggers got the critical power/chance drop and it affects only daggers because we touched levels from 4 to 6 and the drop is nothing OMFG instead of do critical 5000 they do 4900 not big deal.

P.S. We know about lame siege morons who are dcing the server etc... (is in progress of fix) stop opening new topics it sux.

P.S.2 In future if your class does quad core 666666666 damage something is not correct OBVIOUS so if later you get normal damage ITS NOT A NERF,WIPE, W/E its  a FIX!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 this time for GM, what people want its information about whats going on.

Alex

I see no reason why do u waste ur time on such changes nobody cares about like focus power/death with bow since it was never nearly OP or w/e while there are much more serious things to take care about.

Also as Blizzer mentioned about trance, take care of debuffs like trance/root/paralyze and other crap which u boosted couple months ago. Now with RB jewels having 2x less defense from debuffs+adding land rate of debuffs the lande rate of sleeps, roots and similiar stuff became simply insane.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Blizzer on January 09, 2011, 07:21:34 PM
As a dagger I can tell you that this 'nerf' isn't a big deal, so if daggers from your server will cry they must be disabled or something  ;)
But I got a question about Trance skill. Are you planning to do something with it? Because now it has about 95% landrate, no matter of resists or target's m def (guy without spiritshots landed trance on me with 10k mdef [ama+sof] in his second attempt). I know that you have changed those ridiculous resists from epic jewels and now they are fine and debuffs are useful again, nevertheless trance is zilion times OP in comparison to other debuffs.
Quote from: Alex on January 09, 2011, 07:28:54 PM
I see no reason why do u waste ur time on such changes nobody cares about like focus power/death with bow since it was never nearly OP or w/e while there are much more serious things to take care about.

Also as Blizzer mentioned about trance, take care of debuffs like trance/root/paralyze and other crap which u boosted couple months ago. Now with RB jewels having 2x less defense from debuffs+adding land rate of debuffs the lande rate of sleeps, roots and similiar stuff became simply insane.
Its not insane they balance out.
Do you know how works actually?Before: valakas = defence sleep that was all.
Instead now, valakas, defence sleep and power up sleep landing on target.
Example: if i have valakas and you dont have i have 30% defence sleep and +30% landing of sleep toward you if you have valakas too
our 30%def and 30% landing gets negated, because i have +30% defence but you have +30% landing so they go 0 that's it.
About trance you can even have 23043204092302349032093240239403249023 4MATK even -1 ,......trance is NOT matk based is SLEEP and MENthat's all.We was testing it after several complaine, solution?We added 2 tattos anti-sleep, after test landing rate was less than 10%.

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

VforVanilla

And the reason also that you nerfed the critical rates of elf daggers only? (only those have critical chance lvl 4)

EDIT: You like to say lies i think. All level of Critical chance reduced.Before was 20% 30% 40% 45%. Now is 10% 20% 30% 35%...

Alex

Quote from: TrackZero on January 09, 2011, 07:45:23 PM
Its not insane they balance out.
Do you know how works actually?Before: valakas = defence sleep that was all.
Instead now, valakas, defence sleep and power up sleep landing on target.
Example: if i have valakas and you dont have i have 30% defence sleep and +30% landing of sleep toward you if you have valakas too
our 30%def and 30% landing gets negated, because i have +30% defence but you have +30% landing so they go 0 that's it.
About trance you can even have 23043204092302349032093240239403249023 4MATK even -1 ,......trance is NOT matk based is SLEEP and MENthat's all.We was testing it after several complaine, solution?We added 2 tattos anti-sleep, after test landing rate was less than 10%.

I know what are u talking about, but most of debuff land rates were significantly increased prior the changes of RB jewels, around 2 months ago. I even had to start using Nightmare set to prevent trance bots from owning me on oly all the time, but I guess u probably dont know what Im talking about.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

lUterusl

Quote from: Blizzer on January 09, 2011, 07:21:34 PM
And after that u saying that our daggers should be disabled? Go earn some experience...

spashqq

Quote from: lUterusl on January 09, 2011, 08:48:46 PM
And after that u saying that our daggers should be disabled? Go earn some experience...
I was about to write the same :D

+1

BassSultan^^

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

Wizjoner

Quote from: TrackZero on January 09, 2011, 06:56:50 PM

We made it +15% DUALS, +5% ALL

fine, but I have one question - what about enchant?

if I have for example - duelist spirit +10 (I mean + x% dmg in pvp) - what is bonus? (for duals and others weapons)

< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com