Web Analytics
About Gladiator class explenations, dont spam,thanks. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About Gladiator class explenations, dont spam,thanks.

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 09, 2011, 06:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: MrLethal on January 09, 2011, 10:06:47 PM
NERF CANCEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to make Linerandom 2,4 go open your own server and make cancel to res people.

Cancel is skill of a class nerfing it just because you dont like it will never happen, same goes for other clases too.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Spelso666

lol is normal when you  got  cancel  u have -8 bufs? make bluff 100% like cancel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IM SAD I STOP BEING SAD AND BE AWESOME INSTEAD ;)

Argriev

Quote from: TrackZero on January 10, 2011, 01:06:12 AM
If you want to make Linerandom 2,4 go open your own server and make cancel to res people.

Cancel is skill of a class nerfing it just because you dont like it will never happen, same goes for other clases too.

just try to avoid that cancel delete skill like ud,venge, sof and so on that must give protection from it
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

Argriev

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 10, 2011, 11:55:22 AM
guess you have a point there...but nerfing a skill with 90% is still lol ... i understand that you are trying to balance the server day by day, but instead a balance, you just raped many ppl's work. i think you should consider some 40%-50% power cap.

for same reason so why rage of orc give bonus also with bow? :P
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

zenice

guess you have a point there...but nerfing a skill with 90% is still lol ... i understand that you are trying to balance the server day by day, but instead a balance, you just raped many ppl's work. i think you should consider some 40%-50% power cap.

Would be good 5% if the enchant skill gives more power to it, but i guess its a fixed 5% bonus enchanted or no.  :-\

PolSilv3r

Quote from: TrackZero on January 09, 2011, 06:56:50 PM
Okey about recent "nerf", duel spirit,glads etc... here it is a quick guide:

Duelist Spirit on official works like this: +speed to duals, +pvp dmg to duals here, for some RANDOM reasons was +speed to duals, +pvp dmg to ALL ,ofc this wsnt right (OBVIOUS).
So to not create crybabies we didnt made it like on official instead we made it +speed duals, +pvp dmg duals, +small pvp dmg all  VALUES was +15% dmg to ALL.
We made it +15% DUALS, +5% ALL so, even if you arent a "duelist" you still can gain from it AND, best of all, xx/glad now is much more powerful than before because got all his reuses more than halved is quite a lot dynamic as class now ; damage remained same but time between skills got massively reduced.
The glad class IS a class , is not just a way to get few random skills to empower the already powerful archers glad class is meant to be playable as GLAD also not just he/glad (for example).

About TH, they are mainly dagger user(means MELEE combat). They want a bow? Chnage the game then ,this is not AION where there is RANGER (dagger+bow)
We hardly doubt dagger users atm needs any boost :D they are the KINGs of the server is the class that kills everyone that's why daggers got the critical power/chance drop and it affects only daggers because we touched levels from 4 to 6 and the drop is nothing OMFG instead of do critical 5000 they do 4900 not big deal.

P.S. We know about lame siege morons who are dcing the server etc... (is in progress of fix) stop opening new topics it sux.

P.S.2 In future if your class does quad core 666666666 damage something is not correct OBVIOUS so if later you get normal damage ITS NOT A NERF,WIPE, W/E its  a FIX!!!!!!!!!!!

Strange...

I have/play GL/HE since C3 and didn't notice any boost from Duelist Spirit and tested it XX times...

Quote from: TrackZero on January 10, 2011, 01:06:12 AM

But nerfing other skills is good, right? :D
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

sziii

Thats true, when ppl get big nerf on char created with huge dedication they will feel like....fakedup and gonna leave game, we saw it many times. Last thing we need there.

Kafaro

i ve got +17 duelist spirit and it still sucks... no bonuses from enchanting i think.  btw reuse is to slow. and dmg .... i 've made 570dmg from skill  on pp buff with duelist+17,war cry, and attack skill+15(and icarus dual+8)   to man without any buffs..  so i think that all glads which are not archers shouldn't be so weak.  i stop playing this char so it's not QQ.

qwertyzxc

its funny alone dagger can kill raidboss like ty/des  ....    also in olympiad i have using dnet light + 6 greater shield + cov + zealot bla bla bla and they hitted me 3-5k each fromb blows xD     ty/des on frenzy hitting lower :D

FeelmyBow

Quote from: qwertyzxc on January 12, 2011, 05:12:54 PM
its funny alone dagger can kill raidboss like ty/des  ....    also in olympiad i have using dnet light + 6 greater shield + cov + zealot bla bla bla and they hitted me 3-5k each fromb blows xD     ty/des on frenzy hitting lower :D

Its funny to see that you are trying to nerf everything so you can take more raids yourself. Ive seen you killing raids and you were doing sick damage, i once attacked Horus and @ ~ 65% hp left (all done by me) you outdamaged me, so your point is?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

qwertyzxc

Quote from: FeelmyBow on January 12, 2011, 06:27:24 PM
Its funny to see that you are trying to nerf everything so you can take more raids yourself. Ive seen you killing raids and you were doing sick damage, i once attacked Horus and @ ~ 65% hp left (all done by me) you outdamaged me, so your point is?

lol if you still didnt notice i dont play now  so much so i dont care about your stupid raids who u farm now 24/7 :D say more shits yeah yeah.   Check damage from dagger blows crt  and my crtc hits  5k crt hit from dyna dager is insane :D

FeelmyBow

Quote from: qwertyzxc on January 12, 2011, 06:45:02 PM

lol if you still didnt notice i dont play now  so much so i dont care about your stupid raids who u farm now 24/7 :D say more shits yeah yeah.   Check damage from dagger blows crt  and my crtc hits  5k crt hit from dyna dager is insane :D

i farm 24/7, not rly. And i know the blow dmg is increased wich is supposed to work like that.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord