Web Analytics
glads are useless... - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

glads are useless...

Started by Kafaro, December 02, 2010, 04:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sali

i loled hard at "zielona chujnia" or how to spell that xD it reminds me Kwas and Ivenoo at oly
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Vegas

Quote from: Sali on January 11, 2011, 04:05:40 AM
i loled hard at "zielona chujnia" or how to spell that xD it reminds me Kwas and Ivenoo at oly
that video shows that items are not so important :)

"zielonaja chujnia" btw

Evolution

Quote from: Vegas on January 10, 2011, 08:46:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8VjCQtpMLo
;D

nm+bw+mj+tallum ftw!  :D
R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Kafaro

Quote from: lorelay on January 10, 2011, 05:36:22 PM
LOL WTF IS THIS guy all about hahah dude  i played IUDA on thisserver more them u had hot meals and for the record i dont know if any gladiator on this server rape me more that 3 fights maybe only with barvara i had real pvp on this server  and maybe kwas but rest of gl/pp they bearly tuch my hp how about kafaro char ever ever didnt took not even half on my hp on lorelay or IUDA after ppl leave the server a lot of heroes start to be pro players pff enjoy your game and dont say bullshit on forum .SHOW ME A SCREEN WHEN U KILLED IUDA OR LORELAY IN OLY  AND I WILL GIVE U MY DUALS +16 FOR FRE lol And for the record i never had vallakas on this server just few times hellka borowed me/i never had dynasty set +6/and i never had duals more then +10

yeah i killed u 2 times at oly but it wasn't so excited to make screens.  btw u had better items. i had sh1tty dnet,  no valky, no antharas, shitty dual, low skills. and just started play glad. so didn't know that char well.  and when i had better items i pwned u on  arena.   nevermind. u're good player. and it wasn't the point of this topic. 

endona

Sulko was better than u too greedy bastard  ;D

Montana

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Vegas

jygh

yeah now everyone that could do a shit is better than iuda right :))
  Nightmare 30x

Fiolo

Why don´t reset all the nerfs, fix the skills to see if they work, see what happens and then nerf only the things that are out of "balance"? I mean, orcs will kill alone a raid boss unless you nerf it far beyond playable so restore vicious stand for achers so a party of archers kill them as fast, quit the nerf of magic attack against rbs and you have party of mages kill them as fast as an orc. Nerf all is not the way to have balance. I really miss the times when I see DAs, SKs and TKs tanking rbs, no one is playing this classes and if you see someone playing one of them probably is a noob or a new player in server. I also would like to see more than tyr/destros, archers, buffers and daggers in server, I´m pretty sure than more than the 50% of the active players are archers and if you add the other three things it will raise to more than the 80% of them. Dont you want to see more variety of chars playing?