News:

Main Menu

BUG REPORT/SECTION

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 14, 2011, 04:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tagada

Quote from: Valkery on February 23, 2011, 11:57:33 AM
Hello,

When i give my summon buffs, the stats of my summon dont change. So buffing your summon dont have any effect.
Even the self buffs of the summoner dont do anything.

Pls Look at this.

Greetings

+1 i have the same bug :/
Lorsque le sage montre la lune, l'imbécile regarde le doigt.

master98

i can't register FS - Summon Smart Cubic on my BP/WLC 84lvl

Ivenn0

duelis spirit is like fist fury. it work only with fist so duelist spirit should work only with duals....

BTW any GM look here ? look at my char plz I still have bug with enchant skills !!
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

Perse

Quote from: Ivenn0 on February 26, 2011, 07:03:30 PM
duelis spirit is like fist fury. it work only with fist so duelist spirit should work only with duals....

BTW any GM look here ? look at my char plz I still have bug with enchant skills !!

[NOTICE]  08/01
(UPDATED) Published a nice FAQ containing the solution to all doubts about ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM
[BUGFIX]
Bug with summon should be fixed. Bug of crash during siege also (sorry for the 20min downtime, tried to fix it as fast as possible)
[GAMEPLAY]
Focus Death and Focus Power gives slightly less bonus to bows critical damage. (all the melee weapons still retains the full bonus from this skill)
[GAMEPLAY]
Critical Chance and Critical Power bonus curve have been slightly reduced after level 3
[GAMEPLAY]
Augmented active skills casting time now uses the speed (physical/magical) of the caster. Reuse Time remains fixed.
[GAMEPLAY]
Raging Force and Sonic Force reuse have been reduced and OverHit effect have been added. Triple Sonic Slash and Double Sonic Slash reuse have been reduced.
[GAMEPLAY]
Duelist Spirit now gives a patk/pvp boost mostly toward duals and less toward other weapons.

[GAMEPLAY]
Fortresses now offers teleport service, buff service and advanced attribute stones exchange (any kind) and interesting stone upgrades options.
[GAMEPLAY]
The Attribute Master will now offer only basic exchange of attribute stones.
"More than the evil of the bad, surprises me the indifference of the good"

VforVanilla

Dynasty dagger+Evasion gives only +3 evasion while according to sa description should give +5. fix it please.

MIkel

dunno how it is possible...

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3382/shot00069r.png
HR x25
MIkel - ee/sws BAN
iMIkel - ee/sws OFF

NM x30
xMikelsx - he/wl OFF
Baldur - freaked by GM :( OFF

garikUA

Quote from: TrackZero on February 18, 2011, 01:01:10 PM
It tells you that it heals, but actually it doesnt. We know about cubics, the fix is underway.

Thanks
up

tomogara

My char is buged - Vengeance skill isnt working. After pressing there is no any effect, no icon in buff bar, only skill reuse works. Check it and fix pls. You got char name and screens on PM Track.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: tomogara on March 02, 2011, 08:31:24 AM
My char is buged - Vengeance skill isnt working. After pressing there is no any effect, no icon in buff bar, only skill reuse works. Check it and fix pls. You got char name and screens on PM Track.

Are you sure you have used either it next to a flagged person or near mobs?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

violetpl

Quote from: MIkel on February 28, 2011, 09:33:58 PM
dunno how it is possible...

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3382/shot00069r.png

all have that problem is foking dragon
i resisted  to my might/ue ect is shit
and gm try raport  bugs or they all die and go to hell

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

rocktr

http://img9.imageshack.us/i/69530074.jpg/
or
http://img33.imageshack.us/i/86918728.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
10 lvl and i have it from long time. it was working prety good but after last updates like u see i have 0 mp restored.i speak with Piccy till i send him SS he was answear me but after he got ... silence.
plz fix it ty

cthon

Quote from: master98 on February 26, 2011, 05:30:12 PM
i can't register FS - Summon Smart Cubic on my BP/WLC 84lvl

u need to go and talk with the NPC to learn it.. switch on WK stats and go to any magic guild
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0