Main Menu

IS THERE A CHANCE TO MAKE WIPE OF VALKIRYA AND TO HAVE FRESH START

Started by djvancho, January 11, 2011, 12:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyS

Quote from: dontask333 on January 15, 2011, 05:40:41 PM
and here a post for you honey without dots

i never said it was right to put sets so fast in donny

i just said you not forced to donate for something in this server and im right at this point

and if you got some personal problems and you just able to cry instead of write normal  sentence you should visit some psychologists

because i didnt attacked anybody like you pro foum ppl did xD

this action just show me how old you are honey :***
you are just fvcking idiot. No1 is forced BUT every idiot (yes, even you) can get HUGE advantage by donating. Is it clear?

dontask333

you stupid motherfacker if you dont got the money for donation dont donate and you can play all the time till you farmed what ever you want

i prever to work some ours and buy what i want

you can donate for every single sh1t on this facking world so stop cry and accept it

TonyS

Quote from: dontask333 on January 15, 2011, 09:22:33 PM
you stupid motherfacker if you dont got the money for donation dont donate and you can play all the time till you farmed what ever you want

i prever to work some ours and buy what i want

you can donate for every single sh1t on this facking world so stop cry and accept it
hahaha so now i see you donating so you are happy about that nut nvm, thats not my point :D

You retarded idoit, thing is HERE YOU CAN DONATE FOR SOMETHING WHAT NO1 OTHER GOT IN NORMAL WAY. Comprende?
Example for b1tch like you - on L2 Frintezza its possible to donate for things what normal players alredy got, for example - 1/3 or half of server in A grade = we adding A grade to donations and so on. NOT - NO ONE GOT S80 - WE ADDING FVCKING S80 - its enough for yours small brain??

i saggest you to work few ours to buy som engrish lezzons.