About glasy , 15x GM - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About glasy , 15x GM

Started by DrAkhoo, January 08, 2011, 12:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torek

Quote from: mrialinda on January 08, 2011, 03:40:12 PM
all ppl who cry here was baned for alegro seller,exploiter or hacker now they leaved game and QQ all day on forum cos they dont have a gf or family

well it's a history long like the humankind's one, ppl who cry that some1 is acting like a bad user are the first to cheat/exploit and whatever.
but this not means that glasy is an angel.
i rly dunno about his way to act on 15x but hell every corner i see on this forum is full of ppl complaining.....is it possible that they are all bad users banned by the pure and honest glasy? just saying......
i only know him as italian section moderator and it was enough for me  ;D
check my topics "mass migration to another section" on this section, noone in italian section like him and we are not all 15x players.

the strange thing is that no other gm or dn staff defend him unlike other situations where gms used to defend each others no matter wich server they played.
and some months ago Torn awared glasy to stfu cuz he know something that noone know about him.
imho there is something behind that dn staff know but will never reveal to us.
i guess DN staff don't like glasy and think he's a moron but they can't do nothing cuz drake in person wants him as gm for some reason we are not allowed to know.

DrAkhoo

And here I come in and write a topic from a PoV of a player.
Obviously and here is not about beeing a GM or a player, defending retards is dumb. And only dumb people do it.
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

Javardsnegger

Again, like i told b4! Gm shouldn't be aloud to play on the servers they Admin. Period! Glasy GTFO! Playfair or kill yourself! You SUCK!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]