Web Analytics
FOR TRACKZERO READ!!!!!!!!!

News:

Main Menu

FOR TRACKZERO READ!!!!!!!!!

Started by darkdevilct, January 21, 2011, 03:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdevilct

OMG track why u banned my char blackhotsoul????? i told u i got one virus on msn that virus was send link to all my contact on msn... i cant see this when happen....btw u know who im.. u think im so stupid to send trojan to u... cmon xD...CAN U UNBANNED MY CHAR PLS THX

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

Crazzyyhuhuh

ahahahah
ohohoho
aahahaha
they wana hack  track now LOL what else remained that you didnt did Temps?
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

darkdevilct

-.-" im not so stupid  to send trojan to gm  8) 8)

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

Crazzyyhuhuh

Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

POUSEGAMANE

hahahaah realy funny...ofc u dont want to hack GM u just make mistake..u want to hack your "friends" :P
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

darkdevilct

Quote from: POUSEGAMANE on January 21, 2011, 06:46:20 PM
hahahaah realy funny...ofc u dont want to hack GM u just make mistake..u want to hack your "friends" :P
lol... hack gm or friend for what reason?.. i dont understand u all -.-..........im play here there more than 5 years and i nerver scam no one... never exploit ecc.... s dont telll this shit to me pls...

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

jygh

Quote from: traczero on January 21, 2011, 07:17:41 PM
lIMPORTANT NOTICE :

During the recent events happened on Nightmare x30 , i would like to warn my community about recent most popular hack method and phishing , more info grab it from here:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/155017/facebook_virus_turns_your_computer_into_a_zombie.html

I strongly suggest you to scan your pcs and to download this FREE software just in case ( http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php ) update and do a full scan.

For all others who are trying to hax me, well some of you will receive a quite nice ban hammer justice.

Thats all for now ill hint you with more updates quite soon.

so now we know who tryed to hack him ....
  Nightmare 30x

abbyssdancer

In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.