Web Analytics
BYE ALL - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

BYE ALL

Started by darkdevilct, January 22, 2011, 02:34:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surecom

This is toooo big punish for something like that .I even think that he not deserve punish in any way. And no - im not from Temp ( i even dont play anymore from sepetember 2010  :-[ ) .Lot of my friends spam me some time with shit like this in icq and skype ( i dont use msn) and they even dont know that they send me shit like this. But may i hate them for something like this? When smth like this happened i just ask them - are you send me this and if not i know that they have virus and i advice them launch some antivirus. I rly trust version of this guy, cuz a lot of viruses/trojan atack exactly by this way.

POUSEGAMANE

as voudas said..msn is diferent from l2...crash your car u will bun me??? IS LOL!! anyway i dont care if black will unban or no...realy dont care..but i think is unfair bun..
SifouVERSOUS HE/PP
POUSEGAMANE DE/TY NOBLES
SifouDagger TH/WLK NOBLES
BarbieIssixy SOR/PP X-HERO
DiscoCrab PW/SWS X-HERO
TheOnlyR1pper TY/WC NOBLES
JesseJaims HE/WLK
"Riders On The Storm"

PoFon

Quote from: surecom on January 22, 2011, 09:47:09 PM
This is toooo big punish for something like that .I even think that he not deserve punish in any way. And no - im not from Temp ( i even dont play anymore from sepetember 2010  :-[ ) .Lot of my friends spam me some time with shit like this in icq and skype ( i dont use msn) and they even dont know that they send me shit like this. But may i hate them for something like this? When smth like this happened i just ask them - are you send me this and if not i know that they have virus and i advice them launch some antivirus. I rly trust version of this guy, cuz a lot of viruses/trojan atack exactly by this way.

agree
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original projectory and adheres to you.

voudas69

well i just check ban list :D black is not there any more.... grats track and ty for understanding :)

btw pls unban  luci/bavo/boobs time has passed :) ty....
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]