About merging servers NM+Infinity - Page 15

News:

Main Menu

About merging servers NM+Infinity

Started by Catos, January 24, 2011, 12:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paccini

I think this new server will be good for all :D

New players, new chars, new skills, new OE weapons....
lets make a lot of pvps ;D

and all be happy
hahahah
Since 2005

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Paccini

What do u think?just nm have OE weapons???
hahaha

infinity have too :DDDDDD
Since 2005

voudas69

infinity ppl....
i see that our enemys (i am ally leader of temp right now) they say we will zerg u..... did u see any temp speaking like this ?
they say that coz we are as u said (some of u) that we are 50 ppl.... soo imagine 50 ppl vs the rest of the server and we still got all castles and we kill all RBs "what that means" ? that means than we are 50 ppl and the rest of the server cant organize theyr selfs.... soo if u come with 50-60 ppl "in just a clan" means u can kills us!!!! GRATS FOR YOU "with respect" we realy looking forward for some enemys to have something to do... we dont care if we lose our castles or our RB jewels we need something to wake us up!!!!we learn from our mistakes and we dont give up soo easy i dont wanna flame i just wanna have fun in this game not be in a siege and wait for my enemys to come for 2 hours like last rune siege that they was in town and they was pvping between them....

soo with all the respect!!!! we wait for u all in this NEW server so we can be enemys or friends!!!!(reamember our enemys enemy is our friend soo its our friends or our enemys :))

for blackhand "u can join heroes if u wanna i can arenge that..." choose a side or run around sieges killing random ppl like u always do for no reason "for that is just pointless if u dont have a side to support of course is my stupid fat ass opinion like u will say in ur posts"

see yeah when server up all!!!!
enjoy life also dont forget than "bb vodka is waiting :P"
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

trooperXkoki

Quote from: voudas69 on January 28, 2011, 05:09:11 AMwe dont care if we lose our castles or our RB jewels
Quote from: voudas69 on January 24, 2011, 06:02:40 PM
infinity is welcome :)

castles will be reset also ? :(
damn hard work to take them all back :S

welcome infinity players, this is temp's leader so you know what u can expect from them... :S

Join them, NOW!
:-*
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

voudas69

Quote from: trooperXkoki on January 28, 2011, 05:19:01 AM
welcome infinity players, this is temp's leader so you know what u can expect from them... :S

Join them, NOW!

the 0 is speaking..... pm track on msn maybe he will ban me.....
[url=http://www.megic.1go.dk/dontclickeng.htm]DO NOT CLICK HERE[/url]

zenice

Quote from: trooperXkoki on January 28, 2011, 05:19:01 AM

Join them, NOW!

You dont even understand the diference between joking and taling serious...

YOU ARE!!!!

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: voudas69 on January 28, 2011, 05:09:11 AM
soo with all the respect!!!! we wait for u all in this NEW server so we can be enemys or friends!!!!(reamember our enemys enemy is our friend soo its our friends or our enemys :))

How about the enemy of your enemy is your enemy too?? Why do you want 2 sides fighting? Its a lot better when there are more sides... But you don't understand that anyways, since you always tried to get a huge ally + friends and zerg the shit out of the server, so there was no way that there would be 3 sides cuz you allied with so many clans. But yea, i would try to surround me also with lots of friends to back me up if i would be such a bad pp/necro player  :D

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

seboulba

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on January 28, 2011, 11:30:50 AM
How about the enemy of your enemy is your enemy too?? Why do you want 2 sides fighting? Its a lot better when there are more sides... But you don't understand that anyways, since you always tried to get a huge ally + friends and zerg the shit out of the server, so there was no way that there would be 3 sides cuz you allied with so many clans. But yea, i would try to surround me also with lots of friends to back me up if i would be such a bad pp/necro player  :D

log ig when its up tomek u are rly wrong :D, u gonna see only laurica(ex heroes) with his clan behind us coz we help her too and about other clan "who are supposed to help like u said" i rly dunno who their are since they are hitting us in pvp at varka/.........

BA 20+players
rene 20+ players
kostal 10/15 players
BH more that one pt i think not sure(any bh can confim)

EB 25/30+
heroes 20+
sheva 20+

laurica clan 1/2 pt too

if those guy's from infi are not lieing about 60ppl on each clan (3 big clan) and dont join any ally it will be crazy :)

see ya at Rune siege :D (its for EB !!!!  :D )
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Herza

Quote from: bakoo on January 24, 2011, 01:31:53 PM
nice nice :) sounds good :D
but i wont come back! :D
Sure you wont! Cos "you got better things to do"!
Anyways +1 for the DN staff. We appreciate, even the haters and QQ'ers, but they will be still hatin' and QQin' ("for the balance"  ;D).
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: seboulba on January 28, 2011, 11:41:18 AM

Im just saying that its much better if there are 3-4 sides fighting eachother, since those siges are the best!! It was always exsciting when the owner of the castle changed every 10 mintes in a siege cuz there were more than 2 sides fighting... Its sad that Voudas is probably already trying to suck some d"cks to get some new ally friends from infinity, so he will continue to zerg the server like the last 3 or 4 years and the server will be really booring.

I just hope Infinity clans are smarter than some here and their main goal isnt zerging the server for the next 3 years just to be able to farm every huge raid.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

MegaZord

Who told u 60 ppl from each clan on infi?Yes on infi is 3 big clans,Aod 50-60 ppl online on main siege,Ba+ws together have about 50 ppl.But not as u said in each clan 60 ppl online XD.
Dragon x15:
Angels Of Death Clan
Zordy - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
ZordII - Arcana Lord/Cardinal - active
Robin - Elemental Master/Mystic Muse - retired
Hellraiser x25:
Alastor - Cardinal/Phoenix Knight - retired
Zordinia - Sword Muse/Mystic Muse - retired