Ahm, sry for that, mate^^:)

P.S. OMG I speak to myself again, lol!

definitely Ary
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

xLynax

Quote from: Vengeance on January 25, 2011, 07:33:27 PM
Ahm, sry for that, mate^^:)

P.S. OMG I speak to myself again, lol!

OMG, and id thought NM had the most brainless ppl in DN  ::).

Quote from: Vengeance on January 25, 2011, 02:55:06 PM
+1

7th. The so called economy... (believe me, I'm not one of the ppl trying to rule it, the botters are...

This means i will spam again the bad users section?, couse NM knows im good doing it  ;D

JTKnight

I think this could be really good for both servers and I'm looking forward to it. More people online, new friends, new enemies, more shops etc.
Welcome to the players from Infinity.
:)
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

Darhed

Welcome nm players :)

Is the ETA already known ?

trooperXkoki

Quote from: seboulba on January 25, 2011, 04:21:53 PM
liar, dont listen him :D but we got some icarus+15 latlely  ::) from ppls who never come pvp.

jealous?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

6bIK

Quote from: kalu on January 25, 2011, 07:16:04 PM
merge servers faster.delete all shiets faster , who cares about 500 bones.ppls that wanna play on a free server will play rest fok off and stop telling us storyes
;D

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

lucifsg

Quote from: trooperXkoki on January 25, 2011, 03:03:00 AM
what about if i have screens where u use radar? wanna tell you which u had on target?

lol i ll learn smth new about myself after using augs in oly when they was blocked. PLEASE enlight me !
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lucifsg on January 25, 2011, 09:48:29 PM
lol i ll learn smth new about myself after using augs in oly when they was blocked. PLEASE enlight me !
who are you dude? ta cif ja der ta ci ja nonen

a/y you will never gain balls to admit what you did, keep cry shqiptar  :-\
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

NIORI

Quote from: trooperXkoki on January 25, 2011, 10:15:37 PM
who are you dude? ta cif ja der ta ci ja nonen

a/y you will never gain balls to admit what you did, keep cry shqiptar  :-\

ok what we got here,

first lucifsg or what ever is hes name inst (shqiptar(means albanian).hes  greek so is funny to call hem shqiptar as a way to insult hem ,

secondlly u dont got the balls to flame hem in english language, so he can understand and not in albanian. not to mention that the flames that u told arent type correctlly :P but the meaning is still badlly ,

u told the world shqiptar like is something bad, well in a way how i understand the post,

at least albanians got a name in whole world they are knowed as ALBANIA and not FYROM so find what in the hell are u gypsis macedonian gypsis slavic gypsis ,? and then speak again for albanians

you are just a bloody gupsi
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Darhed on January 25, 2011, 08:27:27 PM
Welcome nm players :)

Is the ETA already known ?
1st of February.
The Infinity server is not paid for the next month so they have to do it till then.
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: NIORI on January 26, 2011, 11:07:07 AM
ok what we got here,

first lucifsg or what ever is hes name inst (shqiptar(means albanian).hes  greek so is funny to call hem shqiptar as a way to insult hem ,

secondlly u dont got the balls to flame hem in english language, so he can understand and not in albanian. not to mention that the flames that u told arent type correctlly :P but the meaning is still badlly ,

u told the world shqiptar like is something bad, well in a way how i understand the post,

at least albanians got a name in whole world they are knowed as ALBANIA and not FYROM so find what in the hell are u gypsis macedonian gypsis slavic gypsis ,? and then speak again for albanians

you are just a bloody gupsi
You are not right, SIPTAR should be a name for you and luci because you are from country called SIPTARIJA , when you are entering TIRANA its written with big letters on enterance WELCOME TO SIPTARIJA ..... so ....(damn i hate my write limitations because im official stuff here else i would release the rage :D)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]