Web Analytics
MERGE THINGS

News:

Main Menu

MERGE THINGS

Started by Piccy, January 24, 2011, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piccy

Information about merge and what you need to do in next 24h-48h ( MEANS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

- If you have SAME account on NM and INF you can have MAX 7 chars in total , this means you have to delete some chars to make total amount of 7 chars in that (same) account. < DO THIS AS VERY VERY URGENT THING!!!

- If you have SAME account on NM and INF and you have low level chars used as "warehouse" , move all items to MAIN char , else if you have more then 7 chars (in total) you risk to loose all items during the script running when server merge starts , so move all items to main chars , same goes for deposit items (JUST IN CASE move them to chars). < DO THIS AS VERY VERY URGENT THING!!!

-------------------------

[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Piccy on January 24, 2011, 11:49:23 PM
Information about merge and what you need to do in next 24h-48h ( MEANS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

- If you have SAME account on NM and INF you can have MAX 7 chars in total , this means you have to delete some chars to make total amount of 7 chars in that (same) account. < DO THIS AS VERY VERY URGENT THING!!!

- If you have SAME account on NM and INF and you have low level chars used as "warehouse" , move all items to MAIN char , else if you have more then 7 chars (in total) you risk to loose all items during the script running when server merge starts , so move all items to main chars , same goes for deposit items (JUST IN CASE move them to chars). < DO THIS AS VERY VERY URGENT THING!!!

-------------------------

- Important NOTICE: After servers are merged once they go up, AUCTIONS for clanhalls will be directly AVAILABLE for bidding. I will announce o forum when server will be opened more or less so you can camp it (example  i will announce server should open 1-2h from this point), this is the only way we can do it, but i repeat again there will be no reselling clan halls or bot clan users so there will be plenty space for everyone.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]