Web Analytics
GM U ARE HERE?? PLEASE RETURN MI D3J4VU!!!!

News:

Main Menu

GM U ARE HERE?? PLEASE RETURN MI D3J4VU!!!!

Started by vinabik, January 26, 2011, 08:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinabik

Hello! GM ..........

Please I need that you understand that I do not use l2w. Please return my works to me per hours and my articles
Sincerely they lose the patient, I have been punished unjustly, in 6 years of l2 I have never done the trap and everything what I have has been a cattle for me daily effort, to never donate 1 $$, everything what I have is based on the effort and the perseverance and you me this remove for a few photographies that I take the stupid the fact that that does not have anything that to do apart from he to go shitting the life in the game to the people.

I wonder; if I " IT WILL DONATE HIM " he had punished me of equal way or probably he had asked me before the capture of his decision?

Sry for my evil inglish, I use traslator.

BELDIN
Adventurer
Sword Muse / Moonlight Sentinel
Phoenix Knight / Sagittarius
ASLADE
Storm Screamer
Ghost Sentinel / Spectral Master
Spectral Dancer / Ghost Sentinel
Cardinal / Phoenix Knight

vinabik

Change to this server follow to my friends for whom we are bored with the injustices of DRAGON, it needed to look for a new world where to start forming new friendship, new you fight and all that that satisfies me of this game, but it seems that I am wrong apparently here the justice does not exist either.

I have been baned for something that I did not do.

GM ... I ask him to reflect it brings over of my unjustly granted punishment, since I never use l2w, this does that I dont believe every day more of this game to which I have dedicated great part of these last 6 years.

Since it wants that the people believe in this server and does not leave it if you do not believe in his people?

BELDIN
Adventurer
ASLADE
Storm Screamer

benu

HSN

[H]ave[S ]ex[N]ow!
    take me under your black wings...

EsaKeDoem

Pff persisting guy. ::)

Iff you wheren't plaiing here but where i do play you would get this answer :

That means if you look like a bot, fight like a bot, react like a bot, and respond like a bot, then you must be a bot. It doesn't matter if you're using a third party program to do it, or the in game macros, or some special keyboard with macros. A bot, is a bot, is a bot.

So what do we consider botting?
If you are AFK while your character is doing one of the following, and unable to respond to a GM's requests then you are considered a bot:

* Changing targets and attacking.
    * Using skills/items.
    * Looting items.
    * Gathering items.

So let me be very clear once again...
IF YOU ARE AFK AND YOUR CHARACTER IS DOING ONE OF THOSE THINGS IN THE LIST, YOU ARE CONSIDERED BOTTING.

There is absolutely no visual difference from you being afk and using macros and you using a bot. Each can use skills, loot, and change targets. So stop being retards about it and thinking you're slick. If your character is playing the game and you are AFK, YOU ARE BOTTING AND WILL BE JAILED FOREVER IF/WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT. :roll:

All of this is common sense really. But SOME of you need it spelled out for you. So here it is, VERY clearly spelled out. And from now on, unless Erb or Goog challenges one of my jailings, I will no longer provide screenshots or videos to players. By now you should all know that I don't jail people for botting without solid proof.

Oh, and the excuse of "well, I let my friend/cousin/brother/sister/etc play my account" will ALWAYS fail. Plain and simple. YOU are responsible for your account and all actions taken on it by anyone you choose to let play on it.

And Additional of this probably :D :
Locking topic. Seems the idiots found this thread. You all get the idea. And if you're jailed for botting. IT'S FOREVER. Stop being dumbasses.

Edit: Come Beta, botters can expect full account bans on their own account and all accounts that have connected from ALL IP addresses that the botter account had connected from.

Becouse server was in Alfa testing.

So be happy that you have so soft GM's here at all .
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm
u forgot to say "join aion blablabla bullcrap"

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

vinabik

i dont understan the las post....

if some1 can traslate for mi at spanish. pleaseee

EDIT: For what it manages to translate, you seem to be gm or speak as if it it was.
Really not to deal very much.

Only I want my things of return for which I do not use l2w.

BELDIN
Adventurer
ASLADE
Storm Screamer

Torek

Quote from: EsaKeDoem on January 27, 2011, 08:42:44 AM
Pff persisting guy. ::)

Iff you wheren't plaiing here but where i do play you would get this answer :

That means if you look like a bot, fight like a bot, react like a bot, and respond like a bot, then you must be a bot. It doesn't matter if you're using a third party program to do it, or the in game macros, or some special keyboard with macros. A bot, is a bot, is a bot.

So what do we consider botting?
If you are AFK while your character is doing one of the following, and unable to respond to a GM's requests then you are considered a bot:

* Changing targets and attacking.
    * Using skills/items.
    * Looting items.
    * Gathering items.

So let me be very clear once again...
IF YOU ARE AFK AND YOUR CHARACTER IS DOING ONE OF THOSE THINGS IN THE LIST, YOU ARE CONSIDERED BOTTING.

There is absolutely no visual difference from you being afk and using macros and you using a bot. Each can use skills, loot, and change targets. So stop being retards about it and thinking you're slick. If your character is playing the game and you are AFK, YOU ARE BOTTING AND WILL BE JAILED FOREVER IF/WHEN YOU ARE CAUGHT. :roll:

All of this is common sense really. But SOME of you need it spelled out for you. So here it is, VERY clearly spelled out. And from now on, unless Erb or Goog challenges one of my jailings, I will no longer provide screenshots or videos to players. By now you should all know that I don't jail people for botting without solid proof.

Oh, and the excuse of "well, I let my friend/cousin/brother/sister/etc play my account" will ALWAYS fail. Plain and simple. YOU are responsible for your account and all actions taken on it by anyone you choose to let play on it.

And Additional of this probably :D :
Locking topic. Seems the idiots found this thread. You all get the idea. And if you're jailed for botting. IT'S FOREVER. Stop being dumbasses.

Edit: Come Beta, botters can expect full account bans on their own account and all accounts that have connected from ALL IP addresses that the botter account had connected from.

Becouse server was in Alfa testing.

So be happy that you have so soft GM's here at all .

EsaKeDoem

Quote from: vinabik on January 27, 2011, 01:39:54 PM
i dont understan the las post....

if some1 can traslate for mi at spanish. pleaseee

EDIT: For what it manages to translate, you seem to be gm or speak as if it it was.
Really not to deal very much.

Only I want my things of return for which I do not use l2w.

Nop i give you a sample of how real GM's handle situations like you ! And that helps for a little bit more healthier environment not overcrowned by moroons couse they can't survive in such waters.  ::) ;)

Quote from: Torek on January 27, 2011, 03:31:00 PM

I have you to do that now  :o ::)  ;D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/Gifs/shoot-yourself.gif

Quote from: Torek on Today 27.01.2011 at 03:31:00 pm

I have you to do that now  Shocked Roll Eyes  Grin

vinabik

GM!!!!!!

I want my things of return please!!!!!!
FOR THAT YOU DO NOT ANSWER ME?

ONLY I AM ASKING WHAT CORRESPONDS TO ME ON HAVING BEEN ACCUSED OF SOMETHING THAT I DID NOT DO

BELDIN
Adventurer
ASLADE
Storm Screamer

vinabik

BELDIN
Adventurer
ASLADE
Storm Screamer

tyskie

shut up! u was catched botting and u was banned for that. end of topic go and cry in ur mom shoulder
Caty - BP/DA - Nobl

vinabik

Quote from: tyskie on January 30, 2011, 09:41:51 AM
shut up! u was catched botting and u was banned for that. end of topic go and cry in ur mom shoulder

i dont use l2w.............

BELDIN
Adventurer
ASLADE
Storm Screamer