Started by mecho, January 27, 2011, 06:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pawciu

Paccini

Quote from: voudas69 on January 28, 2011, 05:38:23 AM
ask the ppl who was praying from who they die
understand that siege = kill the guy who prays
i dont care if u can kill whole ally of us if u still cant take the castle
i get in there i killed the one who pray and i stay alive till i see he will not get up with salvetion or something

but ffs i am not gone learn u to play l2 u got to try ur self....
thanks for oren ;) u realy help on killing  nit0pami when she (shemale) was praying :D ;)

Yes voudas...

so I'm not saying  that  his  party  or  ally  egocentrics  did  wrong, the  party's  tried to do right, like our party, who  was  trying to get the castle to help  the  Lemons, however, I  just  said  that  BH  does not need to flee as everyone says, we got  the  win  and  pvp, but like  you said, you really killed the one to  give  engrave  and won the castle ....

More to the point where I was getting was not to offend nor Egocentrics Temp, since I have friends and I participated in two alliances, but rather defend my clan ...
emphasizing that we can win the pvp engrave inside the room ...

and again you bore me wrong .... ok ... more

but we won that pvp: D
Since 2005

Zippey

Quote from: Tabbox on January 27, 2011, 10:38:39 PM
who are u? i guess u didnt even know why  i left.
and i dont give shit on my ex clan mates, they do on me but nvm i dont care.
they care and hate too much us thats all.

I saw the events just before you left and it doesn't matter who I am.   But it is just sad that you cast off clan mates and some people who  you were friends with  just like that and now turn and say "I dont care"  Will you do same to BH when something better comes along ?????

Here is a little lesson in life,   that attitude doesn't get you very far at all
Agent5mith SPS / SWS

Tabbox

Quote from: Zippey on January 28, 2011, 02:34:35 PM
I saw the events just before you left and it doesn't matter who I am.   But it is just sad that you cast off clan mates and some people who  you were friends with  just like that and now turn and say "I dont care"  Will you do same to BH when something better comes along ?????

Here is a little lesson in life,   that attitude doesn't get you very far at all
first of all u are no1 to teach me how to atc, i left BA and i didnt insult my ex clan mates as some of them did on me.
i left cuz there wasnt friendship no more,if u still thinking about that its kinda sad

joroboro

Quote from: Tabbox on January 28, 2011, 03:31:44 PM
first of all u are no1 to teach me how to atc, i left BA and i didnt insult my ex clan mates as some of them did on me.
i left cuz there wasnt friendship no more,if u still thinking about that its kinda sad

ofc no1 can teach you but   when leave  friends and turn vs them  this is i g@y style all know this

Tabbox

as i told before there want frienship no more, trust me or not i dont care i wont comment about it no more.

seboulba

Quote from: Tabbox on January 28, 2011, 04:10:58 PM
as i told before there want frienship no more, trust me or not i dont care i wont comment about it no more.

yeah i lost u fcker :( :( :( g@ymardi <3 bitch :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Tabbox

ppls that are rly my friends dont care about in wich clan i am..when i left BA i realised who was a rly friend and who not.
sebu nuub <3

zenice

Quote from: Tabbox on January 28, 2011, 04:50:28 PM
ppls that are rly my friends dont care about in wich clan i am..when i left BA i realised who was a rly friend and who not.
sebu nuub <3

can i be your friend??  :-*

Tabbox

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies