Web Analytics
Valky future...

News:

Main Menu

Valky future...

Started by +GekKey+, January 28, 2011, 06:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

+GekKey+

So, i made a topic, asking why wouldnt valky be merged also ? I think it would be more favorable to the server. Have you considered it ? and why its not happening, or gonna happen.

OH... btw, stop act like a child who cant talk and go in his room aka closing topics... If u cant even talk about such a thing and tell your opinions, u got a problem.

flamingAwe

before making more such threads remember, that valki has own sub system - a lil different from rest servers

Sev3n

Quote from: GekKey on January 28, 2011, 06:37:25 PM
So, i made a topic, asking why wouldnt valky be merged also ? I think it would be more favorable to the server. Have you considered it ? and why its not happening, or gonna happen.

OH... btw, stop act like a child who cant talk and go in his room aka closing topics... If u cant even talk about such a thing and tell your opinions, u got a problem.
We don't have much OE weapons,DNET,Icarus Wepons like on NM and Infinity Server, valkyrie have only some month's,even year not passed of server "alive" that's why we can be "merged" and
Quote from: flamingAwe on January 28, 2011, 06:58:36 PM
before making more such threads remember, that valki has own sub system - a lil different from rest servers

RETIRED
Nightmare x30:
DraksLord TH/PP OFF
St1ngerx HE/BD OFF
Valkyria x9:
MasterGhost SPS + TY/DE + DE/TY + EE/SPS OFF
St1nger GL + HE/GL OFF
iDraksLord TH + TH/PP OFF

+GekKey+

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 28, 2011, 06:58:36 PM

True... however, infinity and nightmare now use the same npc to change subs and the same retail subclass feature... basicly its pretty much a char/clan database insertion. The chars from valky will only need to get another horn to sub their "main" and become like chars on infinity.

@ draks

True that maybe dont have so much enchanted weapon, ica and dnet. But they merge a 5x into a 30x and didnt care so much about economy... i dont see what is so much different from that. Your weapon arent as enchanted but its not a long wait till you will, 20x is more drop and spoil...

trooperXkoki

simply, quit from x9 and join x20
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

6bIK

just check when gm's was here last time ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

ChujoZord

ExCiDiuM <3
Dragon:
Chujozord - DE/PAL
CrazyJoe - PR/PAL
Unloco - BP/WC
PanPijak - NE/EE
Valkyria:
Cherry SORC -> ES/EE

djvancho

i want ask too what you think to do with valki is there chance to merge with dragon ?
or after merge of nm and infinity you think about start new low rate server,i think it will be interesting new 4x or 6x server
with good promotion will be nice
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

djvancho

i want to know what you think to do with valkirie

or make some nps or person with who we can make safe trade items or donator coins between servers
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Naiz

gl with that :D

you and your items are simply freaked ! your items will die here with the server :P
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

stealth

to all those who left , you are pathetic, i think you did this on purpose to call the server "dead" , because YOU ALLREADY STARTED LONG TIME AGO ON ANOTHER SERVER. The behaviour is the simple truth, you went back because you allready built lots of things there, so why start over here? I think it is justified to have a server that is new, you cannot merge this server with other servers that are 4-5 times older, with lots of ++weapons, armors. That is the strategy you all are taking, i hope the gm sees through this , donation is for all servers... hf
[img width=500height=200]https://i.imgur.com/PVvmb0S.jpg[/img]

+GekKey+

Quote from: stealth on February 03, 2011, 04:49:14 PM
to all those who left , you are pathetic, i think you did this on purpose to call the server "dead" , because YOU ALLREADY STARTED LONG TIME AGO ON ANOTHER SERVER. The behaviour is the simple truth, you went back because you allready built lots of things there, so why start over here? I think it is justified to have a server that is new, you cannot merge this server with other servers that are 4-5 times older, with lots of ++weapons, armors. That is the strategy you all are taking, i hope the gm sees through this , donation is for all servers... hf

neah, the server was boring, small market, almost no enemy to play with. I play an online game to play with others, not to be alone on the server and have bascily no action.

You can say whatever you want, we all have our opinion on this server, as for mine, the server is dead (i mean, so low play online etc)

I started long time ago on infinity, still, i had better items on valky.

You can merge this server too, at first it might be tought, but after its gonna blend in. BTW u dont know that many ppl here have like over hundreds of coins ? and you think that wouldnt be usefull when a merge comes?