Web Analytics
Giran 30.01.2011 - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Giran 30.01.2011

Started by chlipus, January 30, 2011, 07:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fenrris

I think everyone wants to get some piece of this cake here;)

Regarding us, Infi players. Give us some time guys it's not like we all decided with whom we should ally ourselves (except AoD they have they side already). Time will show how we'll set these new fronts of war.

As for WS since our ally BA is looking for new side we had to decide what best option for us is. Temps were only ones, as mahala wrote, that tried to communicate with us but who knows what will future bring here.

Cheers for everyone and have a good pvp time  8)

lasombra

Quote from: trooperXkoki on February 01, 2011, 01:08:59 PM
NM+INFINITY VS TEMP? dont say that you forget what u said...kidding me catos?

atm only BH+AoD fight against all. But it's good for us, game is much more interesting couse of this. We have challenge and target. So it's perfect.
Now I wanna log so much like few years ago.

ps. thx for nice words about inf players ;)

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

666VeNoM

Quote from: lasombra on February 01, 2011, 03:23:50 PM
atm only BH+AoD fight against all. But it's good for us, game is much more interesting couse of this. We have challenge and target. So it's perfect.

+1

great pvp yesterday. long time since I didnt had such fun.

;D
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

scary

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on February 01, 2011, 02:55:56 PM
Actually flaming is what makes this forum alive and makes the game more interesting, since killing the shit talkers is always much more fun  :)

there is time for flame, and for play.. they are not playing .. there is ppl`s who was flaming all siege
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

fenrris

Same here Felissin :) Thou i'm stuck in Krakow without net at home..damn this job><

Catos

atm only BH+AoD fight against all.

oh really? means we have alliance with egos and i didn't knew :)

WindWalk

Quote from: mahala on January 31, 2011, 10:36:16 PM
After server merge BA declare that they dont want keep ally with WS.
I can live with that.
We didnt sign to any sieges so we make deal with Temp (they where first from NM who talk with us after merge). It was deal between Temp and WS. Tukann have been informed about this.
BA come to siege. NIce?
BA try to make some other deal with Temp without informing WS about this?  Cool. But its their deal.
They dont want Innadril? Its not my problem.
In the middle of siege they change mind and start war against Temp?  I don't care. Its their decision.

btw
I just log i see that we still have ally.
:-D

Anyway it was very nice siege

U wrote that BA didn't informed WS about conversation with TEMP ? Well U didn't informed Us too. And to your infromation TEMP leader pmed Tukann. He was curious about our intentions. He explained that their ally is currently full, pacts like *not to hit each other* will not really work, because they kill everyone inside siege zone. He also told that they tried similar things in the past and it didn't work, people have to care about lots of things not to kill anyone from neutral clan(s). In the end Tukann agreed that we will take care our enemies first (BA kills AoD, Temp kill Egocentrics and AoD too), but inside siege zone we will fight with each other. He said "fair enough".
Why we should make stronger big alliance ? It's totally without any sense. U wanna again to create huge alliance what will pwn whole serwer, and after few months all will be angry that there is no PvP avalaible ?
U decided today what U wanna do.
So pliz leave ally.

(Yes U have still alliance, couze my CL is without network connection - U should keep at least some respect for my clan ...)

JoeDoe

[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

fenrris

Quote from: WindWalk on February 01, 2011, 06:50:39 PM
U wrote that BA didn't informed WS about conversation with TEMP ? Well U didn't informed Us too. And to your infromation TEMP leader pmed Tukann. He was curious about our intentions. He explained that their ally is currently full, pacts like *not to hit each other* will not really work, because they kill everyone inside siege zone. He also told that they tried similar things in the past and it didn't work, people have to care about lots of things not to kill anyone from neutral clan(s). In the end Tukann agreed that we will take care our enemies first (BA kills AoD, Temp kill Egocentrics and AoD too), but inside siege zone we will fight with each other. He said "fair enough".
Why we should make stronger big alliance ? It's totally without any sense. U wanna again to create huge alliance what will pwn whole serwer, and after few months all will be angry that there is no PvP avalaible ?
U decided today what U wanna do.
So pliz leave ally.

(Yes U have still alliance, couze my CL is without network connection - U should keep at least some respect for my clan ...)

Wind i don't wana be a pain in the ass but here's some PM's from Tukann day before Merge (part of bigger msg-if you like i can pm it to you).

1) We were able to do some nice things, but I don't wana keep this alliance on 'new server'

2)I was thinking about asking/inviting good players from WS to BA

It's not a matter of disrespect here mate. Tukann preferred to quite this ally and find new place for BA + he officially informed us that he would like to take some WS players.

To put it simple it looked like:

"Hi WS it was nice to play along thou i have different plans on new merged server so thats the end of our ally. Oh btw i'll try to take as many of you as i can. Cheers!".

So Wind. No disrespect for BA. I do like you guys(even without Kapa- he was my favorite) i hope we'll be able to play again in future but for now Tukanns decision was quite clear..screw you we're out and looking for something better.  

Catos

Quote from: WindWalk on February 01, 2011, 06:50:39 PM

lol u didn't missed anything , was exactly my words there and i think wasn't u the one with who i spoke ... so how do u know them exactly? are u some kind of GM-san? :D

PS: here u go our "friendship" pact with Barmy that u all was speaking about at the beggining of the siege and crying like little babies like u always do it.....mby now u can stop speak bullsh1ts if u do not know a sh1t about some things.

WindWalk

Quote from: Catos on February 01, 2011, 08:10:13 PM
lol u didn't missed anything , was exactly my words there and i think wasn't u the one with who i spoke ... so how do u know them exactly? are u some kind of GM-san? :D

I have them on my forum :)
I didn't wanna missed nothing.

p.s.
U can call me THEA-san :D

Quote from: JoeDoe on February 01, 2011, 07:12:43 PM
BA stop cry -.-

As usuall very important comment - dunno why, couze I really rare cry about stg, usually not couze of game.

Quote from: fenrris on February 01, 2011, 07:23:45 PM
Wind i don't wana be a pain in the ass but here's some PM's from Tukann day before Merge (part of bigger msg-if you like i can pm it to you).

1) We were able to do some nice things, but I don't wana keep this alliance on 'new server'

2)I was thinking about asking/inviting good players from WS to BA

It's not a matter of disrespect here mate. Tukann preferred to quite this ally and find new place for BA + he officially informed us that he would like to take some WS players.

To put it simple it looked like:

"Hi WS it was nice to play along thou i have different plans on new merged server so thats the end of our ally. Oh btw i'll try to take as many of you as i can. Cheers!".

So Wind. No disrespect for BA. I do like you guys(even without Kapa- he was my favorite) i hope we'll be able to play again in future but for now Tukanns decision was quite clear..screw you we're out and looking for something better.  

Well for sure I don't know all things about conversation Tukann with other ppl, but ...
For sure I don't like this "siege action" - for me it was totally stupid, kid behavour. We was without any orders, focked by leader deep in ass. But happens, we can't be perfect, we're just ppl. All can make a mistake.
I'm just ... hmmm ... lets call it sad that again stg was focked couze of BOTH sides.

And don't argue with me Sethan :P

fenrris

I'm not sethan Thea!!

And yeah think communication was kinda messy here. Well wish you well wherever you guys go:) I Know it's just game and we should enjoy it as long as we can thou after my 6 years experience in our " close to family" clan quiting with "youre no longer usefull asset for us" is kinda cold ::)