News:

Main Menu

Giran 30.01.2011

Started by chlipus, January 30, 2011, 07:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindWalk

Quote from: fenrris on February 01, 2011, 08:48:37 PM
I'm not sethan Thea!!

And yeah think communication was kinda messy here. Well wish you well wherever you guys go:) I Know it's just game and we should enjoy it as long as we can thou after my 6 years experience in our " close to family" clan quiting with "youre no longer usefull asset for us" is kinda cold ::)

Nab I' talking to JoeDoe ;P

--------------------------------------

Montana

stop talking here pls.
u can make all ur friendships.. next siege we kill u and ur friends  :D its a easy thing
gl

atm its my castle  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o haha

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Kapa

Quote from: fenrris on February 01, 2011, 08:48:37 PM
I'm not sethan Thea!!

And yeah think communication was kinda messy here. Well wish you well wherever you guys go:) I Know it's just game and we should enjoy it as long as we can thou after my 6 years experience in our " close to family" clan quiting with "youre no longer usefull asset for us" is kinda cold ::)

btw im back as Cabaal,dont worry ^^

only about Tukann's behaviour to dont let you in missunderstanding.
Tukann - as i know - really planned to dismiss ally before merge, but it wasnt 100% decided. Just before the merge there were some argue on allychat and it made the allywork together impossible, thats why he was thinking about it. And wasnt like: "Ok from my side this ally is shit,but please guys come to BA" - but was look like that some ppl from WS were thinking to choose BA's way - as Darhed before - they have got an opened door,since we all know that WS are skilled,experienced players,and also still FRIENDS. So there wasnt anything against WS as clan. I think every clan need a characteristic leader,who always make clear decisions, certain ways. Elsselar is a good guy,i really like him, but probably this role is not the best for him. Im not say the WS is bad couse chosen another way,its whatever, just please dont let your leader in sh it, help him in decisions to make them more clearer.

BTW: im sad, just back to play and we move apart from my favourite clan: WS :(
WAS:
Kapa - Th/pp
Gereblye - pp
Sinter - spoiler
Bise xuality - pr/bd (landed char)
Talicska - he/wl (landed char)
Cabaal - bp/pal (landed char)
TheAlien - ps/bd (own, and also last)

fenrris

Quote from: Kapa on February 02, 2011, 09:29:13 AM
btw im back as Cabaal,dont worry ^^

only about Tukann's behaviour to dont let you in missunderstanding.
Tukann - as i know - really planned to dismiss ally before merge, but it wasnt 100% decided. Just before the merge there were some argue on allychat and it made the allywork together impossible, thats why he was thinking about it. And wasnt like: "Ok from my side this ally is shit,but please guys come to BA" - but was look like that some ppl from WS were thinking to choose BA's way - as Darhed before - they have got an opened door,since we all know that WS are skilled,experienced players,and also still FRIENDS. So there wasnt anything against WS as clan. I think every clan need a characteristic leader,who always make clear decisions, certain ways. Elsselar is a good guy,i really like him, but probably this role is not the best for him. Im not say the WS is bad couse chosen another way,its whatever, just please dont let your leader in sh it, help him in decisions to make them more clearer.

BTW: im sad, just back to play and we move apart from my favourite clan: WS :(

HAH nice to see you again noobzor  ;D

If it goes about clear decisions. Yes Tukann was clear- we are no longer useful(to few of us- thou recently it was mostly WS online and few BA). Yes such statement is clear ,thou from our perspective, not once we were outside big allies and we played just for fun and not to "get" stuff( and yes we usually had 1/2 castles). So this is more of game philosophy ;)

PS: just you wait when i'll finally be online first LS goes to you :P

Kapa

hehe,if  i will see you i will turn on fortitude xD

BTW in my opinion:
whatever what are the viewpoints, BA and WS also good clans with good persons, dont make angry and burn the bridge between us, useless, from different sides and in war even we dont have to insult eachothers, im sure we will be on same side,probably in same ally 3rd time too xD just keep up respect for all :)
WAS:
Kapa - Th/pp
Gereblye - pp
Sinter - spoiler
Bise xuality - pr/bd (landed char)
Talicska - he/wl (landed char)
Cabaal - bp/pal (landed char)
TheAlien - ps/bd (own, and also last)

fenrris

Quote from: Kapa on February 02, 2011, 02:58:45 PM
hehe,if  i will see you i will turn on fortitude xD

BTW in my opinion:
whatever what are the viewpoints, BA and WS also good clans with good persons, dont make angry and burn the bridge between us, useless, from different sides and in war even we dont have to insult eachothers, im sure we will be on same side,probably in same ally 3rd time too xD just keep up respect for all :)

Kido don't worry about that.  ;) After all this is just a game and we both know from last 5 years that yesterday enemies can be tomorrow friends.

Besides since when good old WS were burning bridges? Not our style.

PolSilv3r

Mhm... Why do you talk about it?

There is no more ally but we are still playing.

So what is the point of that discussion? ???
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

Nathela

Quote from: PolSilv3r on February 02, 2011, 03:59:20 PM
Mhm... Why do you talk about it?

There is no more ally but we are still playing.

So what is the point of that discussion? ???

And the biggesr spammer which one I ever met said this  :D :D

PolSilv3r

Quote from: Nathela on February 04, 2011, 01:47:52 AM
And the biggesr spammer which one I ever met said this  :D :D

I am not a spammer  ::) And all my posts are rly usefull and some ppl even print them and pray to me ;D
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005