Web Analytics
sps/ee - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

sps/ee

Started by BeGood, January 31, 2011, 05:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZEFEROT

What you wanted, people ? Sps/ee is strong char since c4 and it will stay like this forever !! We are not official server where Sps is total sh1t ! :P
And one of the ways to kill it with dagger class was always Lethal or few lucky crit blows ! :)
Cmon ! Stop crying about everything in this life !
p.s.: I'm not playing sps/ee, i'm playing dagger class, so flame yourself !
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

666VeNoM

Besides cancel, the only thing really annoying about sps/ee is the fact that they can use blessing of eva in oly.

that really sux. u let them with 20% HP left, and "puff", they recover everything.

>:(
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Argriev

Quote from: 666VeNoM on February 01, 2011, 11:20:43 AM
Besides cancel, the only thing really annoying about sps/ee is the fact that they can use blessing of eva in oly.

that really sux. u let them with 20% HP left, and "puff", they recover everything.

>:(

an easy solution about this problem wold be increase casting time of this skill, a so powerful skill can be also interrupted like this, like there was a nerf in the past for skill like ud and shield of faith 
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

ZEFEROT

Quote from: Argriev on February 01, 2011, 11:33:12 AM
like there was a nerf in the past for skill like ud and shield of faith  
Don't forget about sleep ! It was 0.5 sec before ( long time ago ), now 3 sec :)
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

Argriev

Quote from: ZEFEROT on February 01, 2011, 12:47:02 PM
Don't forget about sleep ! It was 0.5 sec before ( long time ago ), now 3 sec :)

that was just a cronicle update not related to custom (DN) settings
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

Kapa

4 sps in 1 pt: cancel-cloud with assist. archer pt can su ck himself without buff.
WAS:
Kapa - Th/pp
Gereblye - pp
Sinter - spoiler
Bise xuality - pr/bd (landed char)
Talicska - he/wl (landed char)
Cabaal - bp/pal (landed char)
TheAlien - ps/bd (own, and also last)

joroboro

Quote from: Kapa on February 01, 2011, 02:03:38 PM
4 sps in 1 pt: cancel-cloud with assist. archer pt can su ck himself without buff.
+ 11111111   can someone Gm (invisible mode) watch when we mass pvp  how fight sps  ;D they just spam cancel nothing more after 1 min pvp archer have 3-4 buff .... but who cares

FireCat

with cancel reuse 20-30 sec. how many times i can spam the damn cancel in mass pvp ???!!
|MoonFlower SE/BD -exHero
FireCat SPS/EE -exHero

We will either find a way, or make one!

BeGood

I just wonder why its so hard to nerf sps/ee, any other classes are nerfed when they become a bit to powerfull and its ok, yet sps/ee is powerfull since always and its ok. Wtf is so special about this char?

cerebelo

it's funny ... cause  i , as sps/ee , opened a topic few weeks ago , and i cryed that some archers 2 hits ( 3k-6k ) kill me ... now u cry that sps/ee rulz pvp ..... instead of ask for nerf try to kill them in 5 seconds ( i am noob die in 2 seconds ) and then your cancel problem is solved .... i know that for pro ppl sps/ee is not a problem ... like for pro sps/ee  , archers are not a problem

just try to learn how to play ... cause i learned few things in past month and now i can really have fun in pvp
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

garikUA

Quote from: FireCat on February 01, 2011, 08:01:20 AM
" BeGood " are you serious
There are 3-4 good sps/ee which you cannt kill inside olly and you start cry about that.... what a shame

p.s. better start thinking what you can change in your char or your game play to be able to kill "OP" sps/ee again..... xD
http://dragon-network.net/xml/infinitenightmare/hero.xml  :)
yes sps/ee realy sux  ;D  ;)

joroboro

Quote from: FireCat on February 01, 2011, 04:07:37 PM
with cancel reuse 20-30 sec. how many times i can spam the damn cancel in mass pvp ???!!
how many sps in how many time can spam cancel in mass pvp ? want movie how sps not make dmg just spam cancel