can't get hero?

News:

Main Menu

can't get hero?

Started by kang, February 03, 2011, 12:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kang

Just reposting:
GM: no, you did not answer. yes, it's abusive as usual. yes I post for my friends.

--

As everyone knows kesy (razorbag or w/e)cant get hero coz he has zero chance vs alex, but of course changed class during server down at end of last month
and now heres his plan to get hero this month:

kesys proof of walker? 1 single hero msg after he banned NaNz.

as kesy only bans people for his own benefit, its quite obvious all those people banned for *walker* by him must have been exping in his spot

and onto the ban of NaNz hes talking about.. NaNz is perma banned because he didnt sell bews to kesy. what a great reason

anticipating the coming spam from you worthless forum trolls about why i would post this, ill just answer in this post
i post this because if uve ever been on TS with our GMplayers you would know they get really mad when people reveal theyre corruption

Deathsoul

Lol, this doesnt make any sense, because gm thinks you use walker he bans u? What lame reason is this, as i see you dont have WALKER.

SouthGate

Quote from: kang on February 03, 2011, 12:06:33 AM
anticipating the coming spam from you worthless forum trolls about why i would post this, ill just answer in this post
i post this because if uve ever been on TS with our GMplayers you would know they get really mad when people reveal theyre corruption
ah and now i have to think again :( for you i am just worthless forum troll but i am still smarter since i was able to leave server.
if u and rest leaders of big clans would leave server then i think drake would consider changing his x15 gm crew and all of us could get back to game :) maybe u just tripped? they get mad but they dont get scared? dont u think? maybe they just all agree to ban some1 who talks too much? they are still bringing money to drake so i dont think he will change them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMetyPULeQ8 sick !!!

kang

Quote from: SouthGate on February 03, 2011, 04:30:41 PM
ah and now i have to think again :( for you i am just worthless forum troll but i am still smarter since i was able to leave server.
if u and rest leaders of big clans would leave server then i think drake would consider changing his x15 gm crew and all of us could get back to game :) maybe u just tripped? they get mad but they dont get scared? dont u think? maybe they just all agree to ban some1 who talks too much? they are still bringing money to drake so i dont think he will change them
I do not really play here, just help friends sometimes. the clan run on it's own atm. gms who probably check if i'm online all the time could tell you, i'm not lol

anyway yes some of them are bringing money to drake and that's probably why they're are gm.
I'm not sure what you're talking about with tripped (i don't know who u are either lol)

kang

oh, that's funny too

"Anyway almost all players which got ban did nothing and they cry on forum and i don't read it"
Well at least you know what you're doing. Other GMs too anyway.

Ban for 48h was by Lyza who authorized it before of course, but since I said u guys are doing wrong GM stuff ...
Clair does not XP in alligator island.. or anywhere rofl. You probably saw undertaker22. But it's not like there were proofs needed to show you just banned cuz you have a ban button on your panel and you can do whatever you like.

And nanz doesn't have the same ip.. humm maybe because.. it's not the same person? lol.

Oh yeah, hlhapex doesn't work on DN or anywhere, it's dead I think.

I sure remember when you asked me how you could cheat with "L2PacketHack" - well you can't. I report all exploits and dupes so that they get fixed, in case you have forgotten (this remind me a certain luna dupe story that u and nc were using in c4 or il?). When GMs dont listen to it anymore, np, fred and drake have emails.

The funny part is, you're not a bad gm in general compared to some others, but that's going too far sometimes.

felo41

The aligator exp story ftw .  :D

F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

Clear

Quote from: felo41 on February 04, 2011, 12:41:24 AM
The aligator exp story ftw .  :D

this whole story is ftw, i didnt play DN in c1, halpx dosnt work here and none of my friends would even talk 2 some 1 like him

DrAkhoo

ClearWater SS2!!!
Oh ya she should have been perma banned since back then :D
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

X3B

Quote from: Clear on February 04, 2011, 01:48:09 AM
this whole story is ftw, i didnt play DN in c1, halpx dosnt work here and none of my friends would even talk 2 some 1 like him

you have friends ? wow respect for them  ;D

Clear

DrAkhoo

Quote from: X3B on February 04, 2011, 10:06:16 AM
you have friends ? wow respect for them  ;D
I declare it a win.
Congratz X3B you have won a PvP point ! ;D
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

undertaker22

lol

here are the FACTS!

1. Claire Leveling ?  LOL NEVER!  LIES!!!!
2. I was the one leveling at alligator island  NOT CLAIR!!!
3. considering 1= lol and 2 = true =Un ban 

.... NABS!