News:

Main Menu

can't get hero?

Started by kang, February 03, 2011, 12:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X3B

Quote from: Clear on February 04, 2011, 06:16:42 PM
keep trying

Try what ?  Prove that you are a antisocial and strange person ? who dont know that :)

what makes u this way ? You think that u are in center of universe and mother of all knowledge its annoying for other ppl... hmm maybe if u where a hot girl no1 would have a problem whit it but.... are you ?

Dont know anyone that heard or saw you so... maybe u are just a nerd girl ? :D   ....or a guy :S

hmm but for what are u doing that ? ohhh i know, u friends whit pedobear :)

you lure little kids to a cave... oh no thats so scary :P but why all that annoying acting vs ppl hmmm oh....   

:)

Quote from: undertaker22 on February 05, 2011, 10:26:25 AM
lol

here are the FACTS!

1. Claire Leveling ?  LOL NEVER!  LIES!!!!
2. I was the one leveling at alligator island  NOT CLAIR!!!
3. considering 1= lol and 2 = true =Un ban 

.... NABS!

he/she never exp even i approve that +1 xD

Clear

You seem to young to understand... but when you grow up you will realise whats said on a random game forum does not matter.
You can have a negetive opinion about me if you like, i really dont mind.

X3B

Quote from: Clear on February 05, 2011, 03:54:17 PM
You seem to young to understand... but when you grow up you will realise whats said on a random game forum does not matter.
You can have a negetive opinion about me if you like, i really dont mind.

So everything u say on this forum is just like random words that dont matter ? mky....  :D

Clear

gratz on ur +1, add your post count to ur résumé if u ever apply for a job see what they think

SouthGate

Oh i just hope that this evil replay "stay turned ))  soon u will know what will be ) " from one person successfully pass and that this kind of topic dosnt appears anymore.

also imagine the moment TrackZero comes and tell us come to my server i will creat all u have on x15 to x20 and u can just play my server :)))))))))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMetyPULeQ8 sick !!!

Blackcobra

>here are the FACTS!
>1. Claire Leveling ?  LOL NEVER!  LIES!!!!
>2. I was the one leveling at alligator island  NOT CLAIR!!!
>3. considering 1= lol and 2 = true =Un ban 

Here is the Facts, one the chars that was banned & suppose to be clairs char it is in my clan FriendToAll3 & is not Clairs char, it belongs to undertaker22 & his Dad & there other char that was banned is in Devine Fury, it wouldnt take much for GM to check or ask them to log there chars to see.
Also Im often out with them on aligator.
I cant remember the last time I have seen clair lvl a char lol
ty/dest, bd/se, nec/pp, th/pp, he/pp, ty/he, ol/nec, bd/pp, sws/wc, bp/wk, wc/bd, ol/bd, tyr/sp, nec/ee, nec/ee,th/sws, th/sws, th/pal, tyr/pali,Glad/Pali, sps/ee,nec/sorc,sh/se

X3B

Quote from: Clear on February 05, 2011, 05:43:54 PM
gratz on ur +1, add your post count to ur résumé if u ever apply for a job see what they think

Its low post count, probably u have more but mod delete most of them cuz of double posting and crying :D

résumé ? 1st time i hard this word here its called CV :S strage..... wonder why

xD

Clear

nice try fail troll but learn the difference between a cv and a resume before u use those terms

hint: cv is a single peice of paper

DrAkhoo

Quote from: Clear on February 06, 2011, 03:50:53 PM
nice try fail troll but learn the difference between a cv and a resume before u use those terms

hint: cv is a single peice of paper
Maybe your's :D
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

X3B

Dumbled0re

two words... funny funny funny post!
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

DrAkhoo

SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man