Main Menu

trade is safe?

Started by edi, February 11, 2011, 05:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

edi

6bIK

Quote from: edi on February 11, 2011, 05:42:59 PM
trade is safe now?
dunno, but i traded today many times and nothing lost ;)

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Piccy

SHOULD be safe since 14.00 gmt+1
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

edi

darkdevilct

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

6bIK

Quote from: Piccy on February 11, 2011, 05:45:41 PM
piccy what about DDoS and TU? ;]

and Tracj wanna that we donate for server, IF he cant simple fix some sh1t

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik

Tukan

So create a topic already and update what you have done/noticed or ask ppl to look after changes/things if you don't have time or you are just spamming from work. I don't understand why normal players can't be involved in testing for example...you would have less topic to read and so on, because YOU WOULD KEEP INFORMING PEOPLE.
Tukann (DE/WC)  @ Blackarmy, Infinity

darkdevilct

today i lost ic+f+0 and other shit i trade it on dual box whit my bot after the trade server go down after 3 min server go up i log my char and i dont see ic+f+0 and other i tought was graphic bug so i w8 but nothing... still w8 to get back at the last the bow cuz other thing was item a grade..piccy pensaci tu ki raccomando

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

zenice

Quote from: darkdevilct on February 11, 2011, 06:09:54 PM
today i lost ic+f+0 and other shit i trade it on dual box whit my bot after the trade server go down after 3 min server go up i log my char and i dont see ic+f+0 and other i tought was graphic bug so i w8 but nothing... still w8 to get back at the last the bow cuz other thing was item a grade..piccy pensaci tu ki raccomando

Nico QQ  ;D

darkdevilct

yea i will QQ if i wont get back this bow i need enchant it xD

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

6bIK

Quote from: Tukan on February 11, 2011, 05:56:38 PM
So create a topic already and update what you have done/noticed or ask ppl to look after changes/things if you don't have time or you are just spamming from work. I don't understand why normal players can't be involved in testing for example...you would have less topic to read and so on, because YOU WOULD KEEP INFORMING PEOPLE.

tuki piccy and other gm's not coders, foking drake tell them it's fixed but isnt ;)
p.s. sell me anty, or i will QQ xD

JoeDoe

Trade never was safe..

I lose 2 years ago me draco bow  when i trade with me dualbox.
This same situation just other items other persons...
This bug is since 2 years or more.
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/herow.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]