Web Analytics
2pt vs 2pt event

News:

Main Menu

2pt vs 2pt event

Started by Vegas, February 13, 2011, 11:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegas

finaly i managed to upload it, sry for too late, i had some problems with ram... :-\
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YPLYOZ17

Evolution

R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Deavon

Quote from: Vegas on February 13, 2011, 11:29:39 AM
finaly i managed to upload it, sry for too late, i had some problems with ram... :-\
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YPLYOZ17

I have lost any interested after 4:04 ,you should add a teaser explaining why the real winners left from the event  .
I liked the music tho .

Deavon

Quote from: DarkMagician on February 13, 2011, 08:46:34 PM
u shouldn't leave doesnt matter what's happening or who's QQ, if u have stayed u would be the winner probably but after we had ress allowed, it was not sure who's gonna win :)

Yea if we had stay we had big chance to win as well ,but we made a point with our leaving , we wont tolerate  backflip decisions in the middle of the event .
You start the event with "some" rulels ? Finish the event with same rules , GM's just made themselfs looking idiots with changing the rules during the event .

We were in first place with disadvantdge cause we were 18 people ,15 fighters and 3 bishops while the same time rest partys had like 10 bps and 8 cacel whores .
And like that was nt enough , the rules changed  ofc for the advantage of the mages even more .

Just rediculus  .

Evolution

R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

felo41

We had similar situations at on dragon events . BH & AOD  made the right choice.
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

chlipus

Herza

Quote from: chlipus on February 14, 2011, 12:34:22 PM
you shouldn't say qq because you lose...
I have to +1 to that xD
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

Evolution

care... ?

i write it to deavon ...  but w/e .
R.E.D

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Pawciu

zenice

Quote from: DarkMagician on February 13, 2011, 08:46:34 PM
u shouldn't leave doesnt matter what's happening or who's QQ, if u have stayed u would be the winner probably but after we had ress allowed, it was not sure who's gonna win :)

NICE SIG!!!!  ;D

DrAkhoo

So much hate towards BH and AoD ....  ::)
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man