New character names

News:

Main Menu

New character names

Started by Drakadar, February 13, 2011, 11:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakadar

Hi all,

I returned to dragon this morning, but I saw that Infinity was merged and became a hi-rate server so I chose the lo-rate one for a new character.
I can log in and all, but I can't name my character. Every name I chose, it says that it is already taken. And by every name I mean EVERY name.
I tried D33aso7ayhf and such but.. they are taken.
Any idea how I could create a character on Valkyra server?

Thanks in advance.
D.

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Drakadar on February 13, 2011, 11:30:20 AM
Hi all,

I returned to dragon this morning, but I saw that Infinity was merged and became a hi-rate server so I chose the lo-rate one for a new character.
I can log in and all, but I can't name my character. Every name I chose, it says that it is already taken. And by every name I mean EVERY name.

Thanks in advance.
D.
try after this restart,it was probably some bug.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

tyskie

Quote from: Drakadar on February 13, 2011, 11:30:20 AM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
D.

server is buged now coz gm's trying to update skill's, drops to future migration to gracia. so basicly they f ucked us again and they don't giva a sh1t. so u have to w8 to next restart.
btw. WELCOME :D
Caty - BP/DA - Nobl

Drakadar

Hi again,

I have just created the character(s).
All worked out fine. Thank you for the replies/tips.

D.