Nerf Manager - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Nerf Manager

Started by lytors, February 11, 2011, 07:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flakers

imo bison works good enough for kiling rb`s and farms mobs
thats true the farming is bit harder (ye ye only 4/10 hits on chimera is crit) but it`s more FUNNY
GAMES ARE FOR FUN...
if u wanna go to pvp make mage/archer and then go ;p lol
my english is so fsck wrong... sorz dudes!

lytors

Quote from: flakers on February 13, 2011, 10:29:17 PM
imo bison works good enough for kiling rb`s and farms mobs
thats true the farming is bit harder (ye ye only 4/10 hits on chimera is crit) but it`s more FUNNY
GAMES ARE FOR FUN...
if u wanna go to pvp make mage/archer and then go ;p lol

again: There is no problem with farming or killing raid bosses, the problem is when you want pvp and you hit like a goblin and you have 30% hp (seconds) to kill someone...

hardstyle is tyr/wc, evil3 is des/wc and they have ic weapons + dnet sets, i am talking about des/tyr on S grade weapons (DHA, HD, DS, SS, all +5-10) and sets A & S (+6)... noone, hardstyle or evil3 use bison with a two handed blunt weapon, and even evil3 seldom uses dynasty crusher, only for stun...

i have des/tyr since c4, and i want to keep it alive 'cos all other chars are cancel bots or rabbit runners and i like kiling them, so the only thing i want is have full critical on two handed blunt and 30% hp, i can die in 2-3 hits in pvp on that amount of life, so i'm not asking for a BIG  BOOST, only that ~100 critical rate to be able to kill someone... i'm pissed of always suffering nerfs

Arhangell

oke you have problem .. ^^
He*Wk  // Pr*Pal // Tyr*Des // Tyr*Wc // PP*Bd // Aw*SE // Th*Pp // Ol*Es // Sps*Ee // Bd*Se // Sorc*Ee // Des*Wl....