Previous topic - Next topic

Neozinhu

Flames / GF / Lag comments are welcome

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

jygh

Quote from: Neozinhu on February 20, 2011, 07:15:38 PM
Flames / GF / Lag comments are welcome

funny to see how laststand ally dont say flame about how zerg we r  after siege comparing to 2 weeks ago lol

anyway gf
  Nightmare 30x

lasombra

Quote from: jygh on February 20, 2011, 07:19:11 PM
funny to see how laststand ally dont say flame about how zerg we r  after siege comparing to 2 weeks ago lol
anyway gf

Funny than You care so much about us ^^
Was GF today, for me much better than yday on Aden.
Gz to winners. You were better again. But also with a bit of luck. 20 minutes before siege end when You casted, we were on gates rdy for attack, but we meet temps at gates also...so we losted 5 minutes for fight with them, this gived You time for gather ppl and fight with us when we had dead ppl alread after fight with temps. 3 side war FTW ^^
But without any doubt You choosed better moments for attack / engrave.

And don't forget we are only 2 clans. You are 3 clans and temps are 3 clans. And when we meet Temps or Ego alone, we mostly win anyway.

Cya in next 2 weeks :)

ps. But no doubt, this weekend belong to Ego.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

jygh

Quote from: lasombra on February 20, 2011, 07:35:28 PM
Gz to winners. You were better again. But also with a bit of luck. 20 minutes before siege end when You casted, we were on gates rdy for attack, but we meet temps at gates also...so we losted 5 minutes for fight with them, this gived You time for gather ppl and fight with us when we had dead ppl alread after fight with temps. 3 side war FTW ^^

And don't forget we are only 2 clans. You are 3 clans and temps are 3 clans. And when we meet Temps or Ego alone, we mostly win anyway.

i tought federalhunters is clan also :P and no we dont care about u more or less than temps but ur ally was bullshiting fairytales a lot and now r kinda quiet
  Nightmare 30x

Catos

GF , nice sieges this week-end.
Regarding last posts , i doubt that when u met Temp alone u won everytime cause u just did it 1 time when we met in the end at gates and that only cause we splited , half of us rushed inside but again those are only QQs :D
We had nice sieges and that's all that matters , GF for all cause all deserve it and ye GF for winners.
1 thing i am curious , at next Rune Castle how u will start the siege? :) like always or u saw smth new?:D
Cyu at next week-end mates.
GF again ! +1 for all our wars.

andreww

who care :D

i had fun 2 hours full action,great siege hope it will stay like this the upcoming weeks
great fight from both side's

respect :)
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

endona

Yes u mostly win  ;D ;D ;D

Neozinhu

Start Inviting Clans to ally instead of merge anything that u see  ;D

Gf all and respect

I was hitting by 20 in archer stats, i'll b to mage next week  ;D
Neozinhu

Locus

GF for all and GZ for castle owners
Rly nice siege

and

about timing, and "tactics", who rushed castle first ? and who was waiting for end of first contact ? to rush broked gates
so dont tell that we were lucky,
and remember that we fight against 2 sides too

lasombra

Quote from: jygh on February 20, 2011, 07:47:11 PM
i tought federalhunters is clan also :P and no we dont care about u more or less than temps but ur ally was bullshiting fairytales a lot and now r kinda quiet

Federals are not in ally.
Show me this fairytales pls ;) Weekend was Yours, without any doubt. But this is not last siege. But also You must admit, when meet LastStand vs Ego who win mostly ? Did You win with us fight when was full forces vs full forces ? Or Aden or on Rune ? I doubt there was situacion like this.
Anyway it's not who have bigger dk contest.

@catos when we meet temps at gates on end, there were only AoD, couse we had flag, BH was kicked to city, so we also was splitted. Sense of this post was, if we would be not meet temps on this gate, siege could end in different way. Couse thx to this Ego had time to regroup and back from city. So temps was foked and we was foked.

@locus : I know all fights against 2 sides. But we are 2 clans, this I had on mind.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Neozinhu

Quote from: lasombra on February 20, 2011, 07:56:02 PM
@locus : I know all fights against 2 sides. But we are 2 clans, this I had on mind.
Quote from: Neozinhu on February 20, 2011, 07:52:26 PM
Start Inviting Clans to ally instead of merge anything that u see  ;D
I'm not locus but anyway  ;D

And FI were in ally yday, got kicked or left (dunno) after siege.
Neozinhu

Catos

Quote from: lasombra on February 20, 2011, 07:56:02 PM

@catos Sense of this post was, if we would be not meet temps on this gate, siege could end in different way. Couse thx to this Ego had time to regroup and back from city. So temps was foked and we was foked.

we can say same right? if we didn't met u at gates we could have the castle but that the point of fighting in 3 sides. :P
Is almost all about luck in the end , who meet who and who fight vs who :D