Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

cerebelo

Quote from: QuadCore on February 21, 2011, 01:23:47 PM
player=char for you ?
as normal player i meant : get the foking xp party this is MMORPG

and what for u quoted me ?

i would like to do that ( xp party ha ha ) where the fok did u saw xp pt anymore ? everybody logs 1 box and exp alone
bp and ee were  the only ones that still exp without bot or multi box

the perfect server for me would be the one that doesn't alow box .... this will really be mmorpg .... i remeber old times when ppl made pts for dino ... and when i say " hi i am ee ... inv me " answer was " die ... we don't need foking ee " ...

anyway i checked pagan temple yesterday with char lvl 85 and turn undead +10 ...... i lethaled 5 mobs in 10 minutes. ... grate .... useless skill  cause i area nuked 20 mobs in 10 seconds

it's about foking useless skill
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

QuadCore

Quote from: Lopes on February 21, 2011, 01:38:45 PM

plixx .... your eyez bleeding if u can't make 85 lvl in 5hours ?
don't compare ee or bish to tyr/de aka exp/farm machine...
ever heard about might of heaven or divine wizard?

Quote from: cerebelo on February 21, 2011, 01:49:23 PM
i would like to do that ( xp party ha ha ) where the fok did u saw xp pt anymore ? everybody logs 1 box and exp alone
bp and ee were  the only ones that still exp without bot or multi box
ohh rly?
don't u have any friend?
clan mates also can't help you?
maybe it's time to get back to play tetris

cerebelo

Quote from: QuadCore on February 21, 2011, 02:14:45 PM

ohh rly?
don't u have any friend?
clan mates also can't help you?
maybe it's time to get back to play tetris

don't play dumb man ...  i allready told u i am lvl 85 , and i don't need extra xp ... it's about usless skill

i try to make it clear for u ... semms like your perception is very narrow ... so pay attention pls

usless skill == usless skill == usless skill == usless skill == usless skill == usless skill
usless skill == usless skill == usless skill == usless skill == usless skill == usless skill
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

Lopes

Quote from: QuadCore on February 21, 2011, 02:14:45 PM
plixx .... your eyez bleeding if u can't make 85 lvl in 5hours ?
don't compare ee or bish to tyr/de aka exp/farm machine...
ever heard about might of heaven or divine wizard?

dude, i exped my chars years ago in LOA, when dark blue kariks gave 4k exp in full party, my main is 79. i dont even play a healer. remove TU completely for all i care, i made the pic to point out the amount of hypocrisy itt. i didnt even quote you, no need to take it personally.

90210 movies: http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,20187.0.html

QuadCore

Quote from: cerebelo on February 21, 2011, 02:20:20 PM
it's about usless skill
actualy it's not

this way i can find xx other skills which are useless...

SoulessFlame

SoulNinja - EE/SWS 85 Nobless

wildpussy

why fix something after it was bugged for over a year ?

ZEFEROT

Guys, this skill should  FEAR  mobs with  LOW  chance of Lethal !!! For killing undead Bishops and EE have Might of Heaven !
p.s.: Skill is not useless ! It fears mobs 99% chance  ! ! ! No other fear that working with such chances !
[URL=http://img265.imageshack.us/i/signatureoit.jpg/][/URL]

SoulessFlame

ooo welcome to DN where skills doesnt work as they should.
BTW Turn Undead should ofc fear mobs and there is a chance of lethal but how do u know the % of chance?? Most of that pro EE & BP have that skill +10 at least on POWER which give them more chance of lethal.  Just stop that QQ.
SoulNinja - EE/SWS 85 Nobless

0l3j

Quote from: ZEFEROT on February 21, 2011, 04:53:03 PM
Guys, this skill should  FEAR  mobs with  LOW  chance of Lethal !!! For killing undead Bishops and EE have Might of Heaven !
p.s.: Skill is not useless ! It fears mobs 99% chance  ! ! ! No other fear that working with such chances !

So do tell me Scherlock, why in other places it still working rather normally, only in af you need it ++++++ to have some effect ? :) , and by other places i mean other undeads on hb, as they're high lvl to as the ones in af :) . It was working like it should til now, and now from place for nearly everyone  (not everyone wanna farm caravaners :D ) , it become place only for "chosen" ones with +++ and even them are not have the same effect as before. So stopo crying about bish being  bad for lethaling mobs. Orcs are doing hell of a job with trains and i dont heear so much crying over this ;p

IiIMIKAIiI

Quote from: greg270 on February 20, 2011, 07:55:08 PM
i've heard that lethals to undeads on atomic foundry

1. IS ANOMIC FOUNDRY
2. MAKE UR ORC AND FARM LIKE A NORMAL PPL
3. DO QUEST ON ALL CHARS NO JUST ON UR EE/BP
4. DONT QQ ABOUT UR USELESS CHAR
5. CHAR'S FOR FARM DESTRO/SPOILER/WK/TY NO BP :P
"ANYWAY HATE ITS THE ONLY TRUE EMOTION"
VierkaBerkyova SH
AlinaPetrov Warlord
TinkerBel Bounty Hunter - Tarantula