4:30-5:30 gmt+1 oly - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

4:30-5:30 gmt+1 oly

Started by Kishin, March 01, 2011, 01:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirSethan

Quote from: Weezer on April 22, 2011, 09:34:29 PM
Not ALL will have same chances, what about South America players?!? At ur GMT (20:00 - 0:00) most of us r working so we cant join on oly, we can only at 4:30-5:30.

So it's not about give chances for ALL players, but give more chances to YOU.

And?? Since c3 was only oly 20:00 - 00.00 and no one from south america cry about  it.
Now oly 4:30 is a parody... example this tyr/wc (hades)... 
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

qwertyzxc

Quote from: sirSethan on April 22, 2011, 10:16:49 PM
And?? Since c3 was only oly 20:00 - 00.00 and no one from south america cry about  it.

<3 grandhades he have no idea how leave slow lol2 :D    all pts from transfer  ftw :D

sirSethan

Quote from: qwertyzxc on April 22, 2011, 10:42:38 PM

<3 grandhades he have no idea how leave slow lol2 :D    all pts from transfer  ftw :D
Ghiulsen is second star of oly 4:30...

Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

diegozenn

And?? Since c3 was only oly 20:00 - 00.00 and no one from south america cry about  it.
why dont u try to fight him?

666VeNoM

And?? Since c3 was only oly 20:00 - 00.00 and no one from south america cry about  it.

Actually we did cry about. Thats why GMs created different oly time.

Or you think he woke up in a beautiful day and said: "Wow! Lets make oly at 4:30!"

Gez... Its sad to read so much cr4p. Its that hard to give other ppl a chance to fight?
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Weezer

Also not only latins playing oly at that time, if u log from time to time u will se some european people fighting too, like Astri, hardstyle, Klasa, Duci and some others.

Oly at that time was made to latins have chance to play too, but this dont mean only latins will play.

sirSethan

Quote from: 666VeNoM on April 23, 2011, 05:14:46 AM
. Its that hard to give other ppl a chance to fight?

No u have chances in oly 14-16, 20-00
Join there and fight with ALL not only urs boxes..

Quote from: diegozenn on April 23, 2011, 04:21:53 AM
why dont u try to fight him?

becose im not so stupid to log 4:30 to play... Even sad is that some european ppl do that to take some points.. and it is reeason why this oly should be deleted. Then in ur logic... latin ppl scare to fight with european players?  ;D ;D

cthon

dude u should stop posting... since the merge your posts are more stupid every day
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Weezer

Quote from: sirSethan on April 23, 2011, 09:07:55 AM
No u have chances in oly 14-16, 20-00
Join there and fight with ALL not only urs boxes..

The point is not having chances in oly at 14-16 and 20-00, the point is we have 5 hours of difference (i'm from Brazil, but other latins have even more difference of GMT), and we CAN'T JOIN CAUSE WE WORKING AT THIS TIME!

I played against some people in ur so called NORMAL OLY TIME and i still won then, but i can only do that few days in a month, cause even on weekends i have more important things to do than log for oly.

Quote from: sirSethan on April 23, 2011, 09:07:55 AM
becose im not so stupid to log 4:30 to play... Even sad is that some european ppl do that to take some points.. and it is reeason why this oly should be deleted. Then in ur logic... latin ppl scare to fight with european players?  ;D ;D

For the last time, isnt about SCARED, there r some things called WORK and GMT, if u have something called BRAINS u will understand that having 5 or more hours of difference makes oly at 20-00 (at mine GMT is 15-19 and i work till 18) unavailable to most of latin people.

And u right, u not stupid to log at 4:30, u just stupid to log at any time.

sirSethan

Quote from: cthon on April 23, 2011, 09:11:27 AM
dude u should stop posting... since the merge your posts are more stupid every day

if u dont see its aod topic not mine. I just agree with them in this moment.
Now  oly is only for south america ppl who can farm...

At moment win all whos got more boxes with nooble...
And iknow u got other zonal time and for some ppl can be hard but cant make problems to whole serwer from that reason...
Oly 4:30 should be deleted...

Crazzyyhuhuh

Quote from: sirSethan on April 22, 2011, 11:23:06 PM
Ghiulsen is second star of oly 4:30...

LOL we did in the middle of the day lol im not wake up at 4 :30  am lol

or barnaba you feal buthurted couse you canot transfer too?
Chars
Frogy               Doomcryer/Dominator
SweetRevangE. Dorfzor ownzor
SaShaa             .Sps/sws
CrAzZyYhuhuh .Dorf Master  RIP

Enerilla

Quote from: Weezer on April 23, 2011, 03:08:14 PM
The point is not having chances in oly at 14-16 and 20-00, the point is we have 5 hours of difference (i'm from Brazil, but other latins have even more difference of GMT), and we CAN'T JOIN CAUSE WE WORKING AT THIS TIME!

I played against some people in ur so called NORMAL OLY TIME and i still won then, but i can only do that few days in a month, cause even on weekends i have more important things to do than log for oly.

For the last time, isnt about SCARED, there r some things called WORK and GMT, if u have something called BRAINS u will understand that having 5 or more hours of difference makes oly at 20-00 (at mine GMT is 15-19 and i work till 18) unavailable to most of latin people.

And u right, u not stupid to log at 4:30, u just stupid to log at any time.

Look Weezer! I totally agree with your arguments and i have nothing against them. But the problem is not u and that some player who wants to play oly on fair way in his daytime, but those ppl who are using those early hours to fok others work in this race. I bet u know very well there are classes what have to work really hard on it and some guy easily beat them in the morning. So dont think Barnaba is talking against u, but against them and if u wanna be honest, u must know he is right too...
Nielin

Quote from: ylim on June 26, 2011, 04:40:35 PM
Sethan u always were a tard and ur parents feel it's bug but actualy its not