Main Menu

Wind resist/dmg question

Started by fenrris, March 07, 2011, 07:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldLion

fenrris

Quote from: k0rina on March 07, 2011, 11:48:18 PM
u got nice items  for mage? ok then

make an sps/es use holy in weapon ench ur light vortex +holy +solar flare   and  buy fs pet  cele etc and play like that and u will see big dmg

Im not fancy for sps, I'm definitly SH user. I'm aware that theres always some other char that is curently doing much dmg/pwn but I dont like to switch after each server change:)
Quote from: wildpussy on March 07, 2011, 10:43:42 PM
anti magic is passive cert from nukers
any noob can walk around with 3k mdef or more
+resists and i doupt you landing much of surrenders and vortexes

ok so 3k m def..yet its not a big deal with 15k m atack at least not for 400 dmg^^

but maybe you guys are aware how much is wind resist popular among NM players?

taiji

Mage on this server is weak noobs ...
GameName : Shaolinfist

fenrris

Quote from: taiji on March 08, 2011, 08:09:35 PM

charming..

any usefull coments guys? :)

666VeNoM

Quote from: taiji on March 08, 2011, 08:09:35 PM
Half true.

Anyway, dont know why you hit so low. I get 5k m.atk and hit almost the same u hit, plus every1 has high dark defense.

I dont bother anymore in give high damage. I became more a support and debuffer char. Ofc I hit, but my main goal is buff, debuff and res.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

fenrris

Quote from: 666VeNoM on March 10, 2011, 07:45:02 PM
Half true.

Anyway, dont know why you hit so low. I get 5k m.atk and hit almost the same u hit, plus every1 has high dark defense.

I dont bother anymore in give high damage. I became more a support and debuffer char. Ofc I hit, but my main goal is buff, debuff and res.

doing same  ::)

question remains is wind resist popular defense? Only resonable explanation that i have is high wind resist + wind element resist buffs

Herza

Archers are using wind attribute on bows, thats why many people have wind resists in their armors (more than 150 in total), that might be a reason as well.
Does freedom means that you can do whatever you want?

MyShalala
MentalEva
Herza

fenrris

Quote from: Herza on March 11, 2011, 02:52:14 AM
Archers are using wind attribute on bows, thats why many people have wind resists in their armors (more than 150 in total), that might be a reason as well.

Thank you mate. That's what i was afraid of. On Infi earth was usual archer attribute. Time to re-think strategi then^^

Vegas

Quote from: fenrris on March 11, 2011, 10:36:48 AM
Thank you mate. That's what i was afraid of. On Infi earth was usual archer attribute. Time to re-think strategi then^^
mby u make low damage, coz u forget to turn bsss on? ;D
j/k

imo: every resist attribute is usefull now, coz archers are using earth/wind/holy/fire, daggers - wind/earth/fire, mages use all attr, and u know it ;)

cerebelo

bro don't ask why u make low dmg..... it's not the attr def ... it's the oe equipment ... yesterday one friend of mine tryed to pvp 1 vs 1 and he was really dissapointed when his oponent killed him in 3 hits full buffed and after that he showed his icarus+15 and his det +8 set ... and there are many like this after merge .... no need to speack about +++++ skill enchant and ++++ shirts ++++ jewels

i know that donations are important for server but those donations made game unplayable for many of us

mages that haven't oe equipment can only play as debuffers .... that's the sad story , but it's true
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

slimx

Quote from: cerebelo on March 11, 2011, 07:06:33 PM
bro don't ask why u make low dmg..... it's not the attr def ... it's the oe equipment ... yesterday one friend of mine tryed to pvp 1 vs 1 and he was really dissapointed when his oponent killed him in 3 hits full buffed and after that he showed his icarus+15 and his det +8 set ... and there are many like this after merge .... no need to speack about +++++ skill enchant and ++++ shirts ++++ jewels

i know that donations are important for server but those donations made game unplayable for many of us

mages that haven't oe equipment can only play as debuffers .... that's the sad story , but it's true

learn to buff  ;D