Web Analytics
NEW RULES

News:

Main Menu

NEW RULES

Started by protocol, March 12, 2011, 06:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

protocol

There be new rules starting soon and with the new jail system for exploiter, l2w, insualts and dual box

L2W

1st catch i do will be testing that party for 10mins in my own way, when catch they will be sent to jail for 1 week then release,
2nd time being catch will recive 1 month punishment for doing it again and final warning. As final catch is perm ban for disregarding the punishment i gave earlier. Any type of l2w is still breaking rules so i hope all dont use it. They also have a chance for player getting key logger and possible chance of them getting hacked.

EXPLOITERS

1st catch will recive 1 month ban for all who deal to exploit in any method, 2nd catch will recive up to 2 months ban and final warning. as final catch perm ban. Any Raid boss exploit will be the same above but the party took advantage of the item must return to GM and be destoryso can be unban if not they can stay ban if catch in video, ingame by Protocol and Descent or screenshot.

INSULTS

For those who insults any member of the family and GMs that does not play on the server will recive a 2 day jail, every catch recive from the same player will add on 2 extra day to jail punishment

DUAL BOX

For players that using more that 1 main and 1 box under the same IP will be warned, If i catch that player again will recive 1 week jail punishment every catch.

ALL THESE PUNISHMENT WILL BE FINAL

Those players that catch l2w provide video, for exploiters video and screenshot, insults screenshots