Web Analytics
Da morrons who moved here! XD

News:

Main Menu

Da morrons who moved here! XD

Started by Javardsnegger, March 24, 2011, 05:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javardsnegger

Well today i came up with this skilled l2 cientist!!

"man", i wondered.."who can give shelter to such a morron" XD. AFter killing him like 5 more times. my question was answered! XD

All this to kill one guy ( 1 ) and he's buff bot?? I'm flattered :D damn i'm strong...:D

And there where more.... they send like a full party to kill me :D. They day b4 the great l2 guru says we where 5 (five) to pown he's ass. Truth is, they where 3 (unless he was alone with triple box) and we where 2 + bots :D! Anyway you suck ballz.... almost to discusting point!

Plus i have movies of this guy atempting to use l2w here on wich i warned him that only a morron couldn't see it was a bot... i won't post it for obvious reasons...

+1k for BH to have dumped your asses!
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Neozinhu

Causa/Motivo/Razão/Circunstancia do post?

Eu nm entendi...sério mesmo ... por mais que esse ser mostre que é uma porta de tao inteligente :>
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Sesshomaru

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 24, 2011, 05:04:39 PM
Well today i came up with this skilled l2 cientist!!

"man", i wondered.."who can give shelter to such a morron" XD. AFter killing him like 5 more times. my question was answered! XD

All this to kill one guy ( 1 ) and he's buff bot?? I'm flattered :D damn i'm strong...:D

And there where more.... they send like a full party to kill me :D. They day b4 the great l2 guru says we where 5 (five) to pown he's ass. Truth is, they where 3 (unless he was alone with triple box) and we where 2 + bots :D! Anyway you suck ballz.... almost to discusting point!

Plus i have movies of this guy atempting to use l2w here on wich i warned him that only a morron couldn't see it was a bot... i won't post it for obvious reasons...

no movie no fun =S
zerocool14 sr/tk ( noble )           zerita14 bp/wc  (noble)
wolfwar2 wr/sws ( noble )           Wakan bd/de
muack    he/xx (noble)                Qazar ty/spoil (noble)
zeritaPL ??/?? ( pvp)                  Khaty     pp/wk (noble)
                             Zerostyle => pvp

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Neozinhu on March 24, 2011, 05:10:20 PM
Causa/Motivo/Razão/Circunstancia do post?

Eu nm entendi...sério mesmo ... por mais que esse ser mostre que é uma porta de tao inteligente :>

Desiludes me Neu.... outra x!  ;) Mas so pra ti: Causa/Motivo/Razão/Circunstancia: se estiveres cm dualbox ligada CUIDADO nao uses pet!!  ;D ;D
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Sesshomaru on March 24, 2011, 05:24:37 PM
no movie no fun =S

I sweared i would never snitch!! doesn't mather how retard the guy is...

Neozinhu

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 24, 2011, 05:25:27 PM
Desiludes me Neu.... outra x!  ;) Mas so pra ti: Causa/Motivo/Razão/Circunstancia: se estiveres cm dualbox ligada CUIDADO nao uses pet!!  ;D ;D
sim sim..eu entendi..

não tive a intenção de parecer chato ou seja la o que for que pareceu mais ofensivo... é o jeito de postar que saiu estranho :>

Quote from: Neozinhu on March 24, 2011, 05:10:20 PM
por mais que esse ser mostre que é uma porta de tao inteligente :>

Sry for portuguese, am lazy
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

fenrris

Quote from: Javardsnegger on March 24, 2011, 05:26:19 PM
I sweared i would never snitch!! doesn't mather how retard the guy is...

+1

tomogara

Tell them to turn on auto log off coz GM dont recognize it as bot  ;D And yes - galactics are aod bitches :)

Tabbox

i didnt get the point of ur post rly

DaVinci

And who told you that ?

666VeNoM

Argh... What a lame post.

I mean, if every1 start to post all the sh1t they find in game forum will collapse.

For example, last week I killed 2 temps archers that were killing ppl on retail lvling on IOP. i wouldnt mind if they where bots, but they where actually ppl playing and trying to lvl retail class. How lame is that? So more fun 4 me and I some pvp points.

QQ moar.
Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Javardsnegger

I'm not posting all the sh1t that hapens in server... Like some kamael hero who i saw and screened full buffing him self telling me he only had clanhall buffs after i raped his ass XD...

No i don't post all the sh1t...
I just found funny the part where the guy for whom pet = bot called a whole party to kill me!

excuse me smthg...!