0 (0%)
Avoid exploit thx
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: April 19, 2011, 02:22:47 PM

cerebelo

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 04, 2011, 04:35:41 PM
not ws only, try read better :)

atleast u learned how make quotes, gz :)

it's only WS that were from start kicking your ass with temp ... rest joined recently so u failed again
you tried to say smth but all that results is that temp cannot kick u alone so with WS they do :P
and i never had quoting problems
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

flamingAwe

what is really funny, no comments from real (old) WS  members, only some new recruitments try to show heads xD
fock, this forum is funny to visit  ;D

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 04, 2011, 01:17:00 PM
Blablabla every time i open my mouth sh1t comes out or a fly goes in!.

Dude, Bh never fought beside us, NEVER. You still where swimming in your daddy's ballz alrdy Temp and BH where arch ennemis so Stfu!
Wake up and smell the coffe, you can say every fking crap you limited brain can think off, truth is you sh1tty clan + kostamorrons can't do sh1t! You manage to win smthg now b/c you hide behind your huge numbers 180 online vs 78 (last couple of sieges).

As you said in your patetic flame atemps "my clan win this my clan win that" STFU morron. Even when you had that great BH clan in your ally, 1 Bh party was harder to kill than your whole Aod (all on Drugs) clan. Again, ask every1 you know what your stupid clan stands for and what respect you have! 90% of you can't kill sh1t even 1 vs1, so i'm w8ting to see wtf your talking about here! Hide your head in the sand dude, rly, and plz stop make poor figures of your self!!

You talk sh1t here, bla bla bla we are the greatest (morrons, zergers maybe) but you semm to forget that at least 80% of the ppl who read this forum actualy play the game, they know you're full of sh1t dude!!

My 50 cents regarding your pew pew clan  ;D

p.s: As for talking about asslicks.... OMG the pope preaching to the clerigs!!  ;D
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

zenice

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 04, 2011, 04:35:41 PM
atleast u learned how make quotes, gz :)

First time i flame you, so... you are barking to the wrong bone  ;)

jygh

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 04, 2011, 04:42:59 PM
Dude, Bh never fought beside us, NEVER. You still where swimming in your daddy's ballz alrdy Temp and BH where arch ennemis so Stfu!
Wake up and smell the coffe, you can say every fking crap you limited brain can think off, truth is you sh1tty clan + kostamorrons can't do sh1t! You manage to win smthg now b/c you hide behind your huge numbers 180 online vs 78 (last couple of sieges).

As you said in your patetic flame atemps "my clan win this my clan win that" STFU morron. Even when you had that great BH clan in your ally, 1 Bh party was harder to kill than your whole Aod (all on Drugs) clan. Again, ask every1 you know what your stupid clan stands for and what respect you have! 90% of you can't kill sh1t even 1 vs1, so i'm w8ting to see wtf your talking about here! Hide your head in the sand dude, rly, and plz stop make poor figures of your self!!

You talk sh1t here, bla bla bla we are the greatest (morrons, zergers maybe) but you semm to forget that at least 80% of the ppl who read this forum actualy play the game, they know you're full of sh1t dude!!

p.s: As for talking about asslicks.... OMG the pope preaching to the clerigs!!  ;D
im disapointed dude.... u forgot like 50 x ! ;/ remake post
  Nightmare 30x

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 04, 2011, 04:42:59 PM

ok special for u ill make next time screens from pvp's where bh and lemons run together with temps:)

about we got great clan bh in ally some time ago, what can i say: w/o aod bh just can make random pvp at varka or camp enemy at town exists.

ask ur members how many ppl they gather yesterday at varka (include bh and lemons) for kill 1 aod/ba pt, u will be surprised.

Quote from: cerebelo on April 04, 2011, 04:38:37 PM
it's only WS that were from start kicking your ass with temp ... rest joined recently so u failed again
you tried to say smth but all that results is that temp cannot kick u alone so with WS they do :P
and i never had quoting problems

dude, mb i missed smth and solarwind got reincarnation in ur brain? ;p

Quote from: cerebelo on April 04, 2011, 04:36:05 PM
i see u try get all to zerg
i know ba try different strategy to rule server ( good politics here ) but i don't see them flame like u do

u know to much, so give me plox few lessons about infinity clans and history, master  ;D

yup we made ally with ba and ba, cuz make ally with clans like ws or nemezis shame for us :)

and especially for Javardsnegger at end:

Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 04, 2011, 09:54:36 AM
just temps trying gather now all asslickers cuz in other way they cant beat us in pvp :)
w/o zerg ur clan/ally suck hard.

Cause Temps can't own you by themselfs....
Quote from: Shadow21 on April 04, 2011, 01:17:00 PM
ur clan btw w/o temps can just stay in town and camp stairs.

Now temps Can own you...
Quote from: Shadow21 on April 04, 2011, 03:19:30 PM
i mean temps need zerg us or they cant beat us,

No, now they can't again...  :D
Quote from: Shadow21 on April 04, 2011, 03:38:24 PM
ill delete l2

It's the best man! do it plzzzzz

You make no fking sence!

Obviosly i will stop answering! It's very hard to have a conversation with a mentaly chalenged person!

Go see a Doctor plz!

I'll give you a hint:Schizophrenia is a functional disease of the brain that is essentially characterized by fragmentation of the basic structure of thought processes, accompanied by difficulty in distinguishing between internal and external experiences.
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

666VeNoM

Its so amusing to see this topics. 99% of topics here in this section are cry topics.

No wonder GMs are just ignoring...

Proud to be brazilian.

nightmare 30x
CottonMouth - Hierophant/Soultaker - Nobless

Shadow21

Quote from: Javardsnegger on April 04, 2011, 05:16:16 PM
Cause Temps can't own you by themselfs....
Now temps Can own you...
No, now they can't again...  :D
It's the best man! do it plzzzzz

You make no fking sence!

Obviosly i will stop answering! It's very hard to have a conversation with a mentaly chalenged person!

Go see a Doctor plz!

I'll give you a hint:Schizophrenia is a functional disease of the brain that is essentially characterized by fragmentation of the basic structure of thought processes, accompanied by difficulty in distinguishing between internal and external experiences.

i love talk with stupid kids who know just few words like: temps, powa, temps pwn, temps own. better go read dictionary and learn few new words :)

about who and when won: yes, temps can make good zerg they won, temps can they suck. easy. so before post bullsh1t try read with using brain.

btw if u so pro rly dunno why i didnt saw u on battlefield even once or mb u just next giran stairs camper who just trying prove how he pro :)

about my mental problems, thx for care about me, but i feel good ;p so mb its ur time visit some psichiatrist?;p
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

maslina

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 04, 2011, 05:07:10 PM

about we got great clan bh in ally some time ago, what can i say: w/o aod bh just can make random pvp at varka or camp enemy at town exists.

ask ur members how many ppl they gather yesterday at varka (include bh and lemons) for kill 1 aod/ba pt, u will be surprised.
Keep dreaming,we`ve seen your great clan/ally(zerg) failed at ADEN so badly...so shhhhh about how pro you guys are
[url=http://www.lolgifs.com/image-653][/url]

DN STAFF FAVOURITE LINE:
   "WE ARE WORKING ON IT"

cerebelo

Quote from: Shadow21 on April 04, 2011, 05:07:10 PM
u know to much, so give me plox few lessons about infinity clans and history, master  ;D

yup we made ally with ba and ba, cuz make ally with clans like ws or nemezis shame for us :)

u live in past dude ... it's not about history , either u don't understand very good english either u are not capable to do it

our conversation here isn't constructive so i cannot continue like this , i just tried to show u how u contradicted yourself  , and now i must stop this cause i respect AOD as clan

all i can say in the end is HAVE FUN
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY