AKAMANAH BUG! IM NOT THE FIRST PEARSON

News:

Main Menu

AKAMANAH BUG! IM NOT THE FIRST PEARSON

Started by tarivol, April 12, 2011, 07:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarivol

Hello all specially GMs

I have nice bug i had Akamanah 2 days all was ok at 3rd day i logged i take buffs from clan hall and go farming hb, on way to chimeras i get critial error when i logged back  i was w/o akamanah in hand and had - 144 PK count i go town, next went farm i made 5% exp and make relog and i get rollback, to place when i get crit on akamanah, i logged go made pk and reloged with red nick and karma after relog 0 karma and same place on HB.

WHATEVER I DO I GET ROLLBACK TO STATE WHEN I LOST AKAMANAH FIX IT COSE I CANT DO NOTING

Also my friend had same bug on his char before nick Artystka, ive asked him and he is still bugged...

manco

I have a friend that has the same problem, his char is bugged since he got akamanah. He logued out in FoS and now, each time he log its there, even if the last time he wasnt there at all. Other thing that we notice its that even if he get exp, after relog he has the same exp that at the begining.
At the same time, dunno if its the same bug or another, he choose his last sub withouth knowing his char was bugged (akamanah bug), he made a mistake and chose tyrant, then he changed it to Spellhowler (the class he rly wanted to be). After get the sub, he moved to get some exp, he exped till lvl 40 - 44, then he logued out. After that, he loged in once again, exped till 58, learned skills and logued out, but before do that he subclass change. Te nex time he logued in, he decided to change of sub (the sh sub), moved to dark elf village, talked to npc but the sub wasnt there, so he moved to Astral and changed there the sub, but it wasnt a sh lvl 58, it says tyrant lvl 58. So it says tyrant but he has sh skills lvl 58.

Hope someone can help him, cuz he really just cant play this way.

His char name is MelacomOyQ.