unban ixox!!!! - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

unban ixox!!!!

Started by kaena, April 14, 2011, 10:52:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cerebelo

Quote from: jygh on April 20, 2011, 12:26:07 AM
the thing is that i started to flame after 5 minut of being flamed by them so xD heh poor me anyway . u rly lack of old style Nm flamers elite like davrioza , mark in his prime and kvas and so on.
only 1 funny thing is they  put a small convo and not whole and ban me xD sh1t happens more time to go fishing till friday :P

i dunnot know about the rest but i am 100% sure that Eviltiptip didn't insulted  you ... i know him very well , we play alot togheter
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

tiptip

i dont think any1 is an angel <:
as as you see i hardly active in forum anymore cause i do not like all this talking.
but sethan is relly a nice person, and i not see nothing wrong with posting lot of reports of bad users i think it very good.

about the botting, i dont want to get into this (:   i relly just replied cause i dont like to see ppl insult each other casue of game...
to make fun in game, call each other naabs and yell bulsh1t in siges and pvp is fun, but when people start relly talk in ugly mad way to each other... well i think it just destroy fun for everybody...
but its relly this just my opinion ...
EvilTiptip - SH\BD    Tip Clan
Fistok - Glad/DA      WS Clan

sirSethan

Quote from: jygh on April 20, 2011, 12:26:07 AM
the thing is that i started to flame after 5 minut of being flamed by them so xD heh poor me anyway . u rly lack of old style Nm flamers elite like davrioza , mark in his prime and kvas and so on.
only 1 funny thing is they  put a small convo and not whole and ban me xD sh1t happens more time to go fishing till friday :P

omg lol... Man u dont see diffrence about insulting family and that someone call u "Maciek z klanu" ??
But honest reading ur post i fell u are real Maciek z "Klanu"  ;D ;D
Always in Dragon-Network since c3

Quote from: Enerilla on June 28, 2011, 02:06:51 PM
Olej, i really thought we can have a conversation without calling each other tard in the same clan. :S

cerebelo

Quote from: mark_elesse on April 20, 2011, 10:17:31 AM
BLA BLA BLA

usually u make funny replyes  , but now ...... ???? LSD ? weed ? or ?
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY