Web Analytics
WTF oO

News:

Main Menu

WTF oO

Started by Wintersun, April 29, 2011, 03:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wintersun

I dont even know how it is possible, but as far as its DN I can expect everything. I saw this kind of crap first time since I play l2.
So, there was many issues about oly, but this was weird like hell :O.

So... I logged, regged oly and after counting I had communicete (instead of teleport into arena): "You cannot participate while dead" ^.^, only thing I was alive, standing next to moument and I had all conditions made (inventory slots, weight limit, bla bla bla...) I wasnt in combat mode either. So in this case I lost 1/3 of points (again) by dont know whose fault :P.

Since now it was quite bad but we all knows that sh1t happens :)).

After that communicate I got counting (again) but this time I wasnt registered. I got teleported inside of stadium, made fight (lost ofc because I wasnt even prepare to fight), then teleported into town and automaticly got counting as above (without registration) to olympiad, got teleported and lost again. After I relized what happened I simply logged out but for my bad few minutes to late :P.

So I just wondering what happened and why it happened? Any Ideas? :S

GhostSlayer

Quote from: Wintersun on April 29, 2011, 03:54:51 PM
I dont even know how it is possible, but as far as its DN I can expect everything. I saw this kind of crap first time since I play l2.
So, there was many issues about oly, but this was weird like hell :O.

So... I logged, regged oly and after counting I had communicete (instead of teleport into arena): "You cannot participate while dead" ^.^, only thing I was alive, standing next to moument and I had all conditions made (inventory slots, weight limit, bla bla bla...) I wasnt in combat mode either. So in this case I lost 1/3 of points (again) by dont know whose fault :P.

Since now it was quite bad but we all knows that sh1t happens :)).

After that communicate I got counting (again) but this time I wasnt registered. I got teleported inside of stadium, made fight (lost ofc because I wasnt even prepare to fight), then teleported into town and automaticly got counting as above (without registration) to olympiad, got teleported and lost again. After I relized what happened I simply logged out but for my bad few minutes to late :P.

So I just wondering what happened and why it happened? Any Ideas? :S
welcome to dn :D

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4SUH38yLSH__KXrzmwLXQ

https://www.twitch.tv/balanortv

shootingstar

Quote from: GhostSlayer on April 29, 2011, 04:59:28 PM
welcome to dn :D

bugs stay for weeks , even month and not fix .. tard gm only logged to jail / ban / set karma  ppl without reasonS

i am pretty much done here :)