News:

Main Menu

Steal Divinity

Started by Gonzal, May 10, 2011, 03:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

Quote from: maslina on May 12, 2011, 08:13:30 AM
Red. yes we failed couse we were sandwitched by temps from behind also
Green. Maybe i`m out of subject,but i really doubt someone from our leaders asked you to let us back in.Show me prooves and i take back my words...till than say it to the palm that someone from our clan asked you to let us back in.

With all respect to Your clan members. You write bullshits.
First of all I kicked You from ally when You peked my member.
You failed couse You get sandwiched ?
You was up on stairs when temps comes and attacked us, and You attacked us from back.
About asking for join back, apologies etc....
This forum full of shits its not place for such discuss.
If You don't know such things, it's mean Your leaders\members think You don't need know it.
I still have too big respect for many ex BH, for write our past inside shits and write what we speak on PM's, couse with many Your mebers I still speak normally everyday.

PS. Don't be so hard guy pls. Fact is : there is no clan on this server who can stand alone vs AoD. You can write how many bs You want, about kamaels, zergs etc. I don't care. Fact is it's only thing what You can do. Cry and search explanation on forum.
When I have my perma pt, we losted in similar numbers only few times (and mostly couse we foked smth). I don't count how many times we kick Your asses in less numbers. Our mages partys or fighters.
And Your tactic "run for Your life and leave BP behind" rly rox....KITING YEAH !.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

violetpl

Quote from: maslina on May 12, 2011, 08:10:06 AM
So again not on topic,but you have orgasm each time posting smth different than topic subject.
ofc i have orgasm each time you run on pvp/ each time your QQ about zerg/kameal ect

you win my master cya on pvp

TheSniper - Dreadnought/Sagittarius 85/85/TH-80/BP-80/Titan-80

zenice

Quote from: lasombra on May 12, 2011, 08:46:34 AM
When I have my perma pt, we losted in similar numbers only few times (and mostly couse we foked smth). I don't count how many times we kick Your asses in less numbers. Our mages partys or fighters.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

hehehehhehehehehe no comments really  :D

lasombra

Quote from: zenice on May 12, 2011, 11:07:15 AM
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

hehehehhehehehehe no comments really  :D

Fact is it's only thing what You can do. Cry and search explanation on forum.

Zenith / Infinity server

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Vandana

With all respect to Your clan members. You write bullshits.
First of all I kicked You from ally when You peked my member.
You failed couse You get sandwiched ?
You was up on stairs when temps comes and attacked us, and You attacked us from back.
About asking for join back, apologies etc....
This forum full of shits its not place for such discuss.
If You don't know such things, it's mean Your leaders\members think You don't need know it.
I still have too big respect for many ex BH, for write our past inside shits and write what we speak on PM's, couse with many Your mebers I still speak normally everyday.

PS. Don't be so hard guy pls. Fact is : there is no clan on this server who can stand alone vs AoD. You can write how many bs You want, about kamaels, zergs etc. I don't care. Fact is it's only thing what You can do. Cry and search explanation on forum.
And Your tactic "run for Your life and leave BP behind" rly rox....KITING YEAH !.

I never use to post on this forum except there is a must so this time i think i have to try to clear the air a little bit.
First of all,as leader of BH (at that time) with all respect to you and few of your clan members (this "few" thing it's part coz of me part coz of ur members),let me remind you few things:
1.  NO1 kicked us form ally.Why? It's quite simple coz ally was ours,BH was clan leader of LastStand.So related to who kicked who,i advice u to think twice before posting.YOU LEFT ally after I KILLED (not pk'd) Tahara.
2. About who won that baium pvp i dont remember exactly how it was and i dont see this fact like being so damn important especially coz  we all know what was amount of ppl AOD had online and what was ours.
3. This forum full of shits is not the appropriate place to discuss such a things indeed,i totally agree with,still im asking you to show at least 1 screen where ME,as a leader of BH,asked you to get us "back".Back to where? To OUR ally? Seriously now,there is something i really don't understand.How could i ask some1 who left OUR ally to get us....where?
So once again,when did I ask you to get us ... back? This makes no sense xD
4. Also i did not pm u to ask u to come back to us.I wont deny i was not happy for what happened back then,but from this to asking u to get us back (still LOL) or to asking u to come back to LastStand is a loooong looong way we were never walking on.

P.S.1.  The fact that you are good organized is something i think no1 can deny.I know you work a lot for this and i sincerely congratz you.
P.S.2   Related to our "run for your life and leave bp behind" as u called it,let us be worried about how our bp can handle it or not.We dont have 8124756983769476 bp's in clan (as u might know we r few only)but i am proud to say that Carebear got the best wc/bp this server have ever seen,a bishop who never complains about our kiting (yes,it's called kite and its normal archers to kite especially when they are outnumbered).
P.S.3  I appologize for my english,i hope you got my point.
P.S.4  Dont even bother to flame me,i wont reply to useless flames.Ty

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Vandana on May 12, 2011, 01:01:29 PM
I never use to post on this forum except there is a must so this time i think i have to try to clear the air a little bit.
First of all,as leader of BH (at that time) with all respect to you and few of your clan members (this "few" thing it's part coz of me part coz of ur members),let me remind you few things:
1.  NO1 kicked us form ally.Why? It's quite simple coz ally was ours,BH was clan leader of LastStand.So related to who kicked who,i advice u to think twice before posting.YOU LEFT ally after I KILLED (not pk'd) Tahara.
2. About who won that baium pvp i dont remember exactly how it was and i dont see this fact like being so damn important especially coz  we all know what was amount of ppl AOD had online and what was ours.
3. This forum full of shits is not the appropriate place to discuss such a things indeed,i totally agree with,still im asking you to show at least 1 screen where ME,as a leader of BH,asked you to get us "back".Back to where? To OUR ally? Seriously now,there is something i really don't understand.How could i ask some1 who left OUR ally to get us....where?
4. Also i did not pm u to ask u to come back to us.I wont deny i was not happy for what happened back then,but from this to asking u to get us back (still LOL) or to asking u to come back to LastStand is a loooong looong way we were never walking on.

P.S.1.  The fact that you are good organized is something i think no1 can deny.I know you work a lot for this and i sincerely congratz you.
P.S.2   Related to our "run for your life and leave bp behind" as u called it,let us be worried about how our bp can handle it or not.We dont have 8124756983769476 bp's in clan (as u might know we r few only)but i am proud to say that Carebear got the best wc/bp this server have ever seen,a bishop who never complains about our kiting (yes,it's called kite and its normal archers to kite especially when they are outnumbered).
P.S.4  Dont even bother to flame me,i wont reply to useless flames.Ty

His nick is: DeadlyBeautifull
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

EvilPL

1. True, it was your ally... formally. Even if BH was less than 20% of ally population. So my bad, I should use words: "asking for remake ally" instead of "let u back to ally". Ofc it is changing everything XD
We both know next day you wanted to back.. sorry, remake ally and Feli said no, but ofc you can tell now whatever you want to try save your honor.
2. Ofc, there was ~50 AoD and ~20 BH.... on beginning. But all incident was after some hours of camping and there was not so many AoD... At end I remember max 2 party and similar number of BH. But ofc like always for you we won coz of zerq and - you forget to say - we had  kamael in party (this part of sentence was for keep main topic alive XD )

P.P.S.4 Ofc we will not flame you. Like you said AoD afraid to flame you coz of  banhammer on us. XD XD XD
I can tell you one thing - you are lucky because AoD ppl have enough manner to don't post here screens of your pm's where you called our women "low skilled whore" etc. You should thanx Tyia and Feli and many others they do not post your few days perma furious flame after ally dismiss.. You are 40+++ and you was acting like young girl quitted by boyfriend.. And YOU telling something about flame ? ....................
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2100030][/url]

Kastro

Quote from: EvilPL on May 12, 2011, 02:54:02 AM

And on topic: steal divinity sux, but this is part of this game. This skill works almost like should work (only should steal buff randomly not only last buffs).  Cry more about it instead of learn how to use that, dear enemies, you will be still easy to defeat.

i bealive when u going to test some times something somwhere  i may bealive in what u saying coz outhway u saying only bullsh1t and never addmit what is bug and what is totaly  corect working on skill .. first of all asi say  on  my before posts  all classes espect kamaels  is nerfed alot in land skills  pvp dmg  passiv skills masterys  and all that sh1ts if here is evryting  as ncsoft make it  all chars all mages will die like a fly`s from archers and daggers  but probobly u will not aggre with this also  like with all bug`s sh1ts u have on ur chars  and saying is like this on all servers  2nd  from all that nerfs kamaels have 0 participate they are totaly  with full  land rate on skills curses even i bealive in dmg what`s mean is OP char what`s should be fix it  as outher rase`s

2nd think what i want add it for the aod leader about spiking of his organization in siages and etc etc how good they are and bla bla ur ppl dude die like fly`s if is there no kamaels in the partys u have  can remand u at 1 baium not remeber  how long but was not to long 2 party of temp  pownd ur man`s  who have it 4 partys afther some rush`s they made and faild all time they give up and start siting in town and crying for more ppl  and afther few of us bod bored and left 1 party there  u got guts enough to show up in toi 13 so as i can say ur ppl are just meet shild noting els 0 skils in pvp esepect i dont know 10% maybe but where there was not kamels on ur side u are just geting powend so easy but less numbers of temp side that fact and u can QQ as many u want so have fun and injoy till remain

Vandana

Quote from: EvilPL on May 12, 2011, 01:58:11 PM
1. True, it was your ally... formally. Even if BH was less than 20% of ally population. So my bad, I should use words: "asking for remake ally" instead of "let u back to ally". Ofc it is changing everything XD
We both know next day you wanted to back.. sorry, remake ally and Feli said no, but ofc you can tell now whatever you want to try save your honor.
2. Ofc, there was ~50 AoD and ~20 BH.... on beginning. But all incident was after some hours of camping and there was not so many AoD... At end I remember max 2 party and similar number of BH. But ofc like always for you we won coz of zerq and - you forget to say - we had  kamael in party (this part of sentence was for keep main topic alive XD )

P.P.S.4 Ofc we will not flame you. Like you said AoD afraid to flame you coz of  banhammer on us. XD XD XD
I can tell you one thing - you are lucky because AoD ppl have enough manner to don't post here screens of your pm's where you called our women "low skilled whore" etc. You should thanx Tyia and Feli and many others they do not post your few days perma furious flame after ally dismiss.. You are 40+++ and you was acting like young girl quitted by boyfriend.. And YOU telling something about flame ? ....................

Let me understand better what did i do next few days after U LEFT ALLY (not ally dismiss)? Just make up your mind please.Did i ask u to come back to LastStand or i perma furious flamed you?Because it's practically impossible to do both things in the same time,dont you think?Once again,please post here where did i ask u to come back and everything will be crystal.
I never denied i flamed some of your people ...i even mentioned that "few" (only) ppl i am still in good terms with came part coz of me so that i am not claiming i'm a saint or something.
Related to me(and this is the last time ill ever get this childish topic into some discussion),the one behind of pc,i will only say that if u think that some pictures from facebook u might have seen, make u believe u know me damn well,it makes me only smile :P   I know better than any of you who i am,how i am and im damn happy every damn day when i look into the mirror and i see not some freak owner of a low IQ,but a woman who likes and respect herself.And this is all should matter.To all of you ill remain a bunch of pixels,nothing more,nothing less ;)

P.S. This is the last reply i bother to post here.

lasombra

Quote from: Vandana on May 12, 2011, 01:01:29 PM

P.S.4  Dont even bother to flame me,i wont reply to useless flames.Ty

I don't wanna flame. Also thx for nice words about us.
And true, I leaved ally not kicked (I wroted post fast in work, my mistake, just remember than I typing smth in toi, anyway it's no matter result is the same)
About our come back. Was pm's from few ppl like "You think there is chance for back like it was". I have no screens, I do not scr/fraps every converstaion (too bad...)
No bad feeings, no offence.

Zenith / Infinity server

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

lasombra

Quote from: Kastro on May 12, 2011, 02:03:16 PM
2nd think what i want add it for the aod leader about spiking of his organization in siages and etc etc how good they are and bla bla ur ppl dude die like fly`s if is there no kamaels in the partys u have  can remand u at 1 baium not remeber  how long but was not to long 2 party of temp  pownd ur man`s  who have it 4 partys afther some rush`s they made and faild all time they give up and start siting in town and crying for more ppl  and afther few of us bod bored and left 1 party there  u got guts enough to show up in toi 13 so as i can say ur ppl are just meet shild noting els 0 skils in pvp esepect i dont know 10% maybe but where there was not kamels on ur side u are just geting powend so easy but less numbers of temp side that fact and u can QQ as many u want so have fun and injoy till remain

yes ! You rox.
Any more cool stories for forum ? Here You can write everything.

Zenith / Infinity server

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Arienrod

hey!

everybody knows steal divinity is OP and that it will not change till gracia, sadly. each clan willing to keep in the race has to manage to have kamaels. rest is just music hall  :D

about zerg and blablabla, just opinion for someone who was fighting temps since long time and then being zerged, and now in FTP ally : it's simply the state of mind of clan leaders to build partnership and manage egos (and it's a HUGE work). to gather and keep gathered people. today it's aod+ba+bangelz... and for tom' let's see who will do it better (temps liders made it quite fine in the past)

viva
arien