Steal Divinity - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

Steal Divinity

Started by Gonzal, May 10, 2011, 03:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastro

Quote from: ylim on May 12, 2011, 11:07:54 PM
u talk about today baium how many temps were there today ? how many from ftp ? :D we zerged today too right ? :D gimme  a break :D which side ahve more kamael ? :D

as i remeber we was 4 partys and as i saw ur  side was have it same  and if that was zerg for u same nubers  then donno when is not zerg and any of u can say gf 

anyway keep the drama  u are best i bealive u loseing pvp coz probobly ur Clan leader was not onlline to  make the organization so maybe that why  u got "zerget" however gf  cya around

ylim

Quote from: Kastro on May 13, 2011, 02:40:08 AM
as i remeber we was 4 partys and as i saw ur  side was have it same  and if that was zerg for u same nubers  then donno when is not zerg and any of u can say gf  

anyway keep the drama  u are best i bealive u loseing pvp coz probobly ur Clan leader was not onlline to  make the organization so maybe that why  u got "zerget" however gf  cya around

i tell u the secret about our same number we were 22 and on last try we were 17 :) i understand how temps zerg working u always see 2x more from us  ;D

mby u watched a wrong movie cos we didnt loose yday at end   ::)

and i dont need any CL online to organize ally  :-*

i keep dreaming or u do that ?  ;)

fenrris

Quote from: ylim on May 13, 2011, 07:05:04 AM
i tell u the secret about our same number we were 22 and on last try we were 17 :) i understand how temps zerg working u always see 2x more from us  ;D

mby u watched a wrong movie cos we didnt loose yday at end   ::)

and i dont need any CL online to organize ally  :-*

i keep dreaming or u do that ?  ;)

22-17 vc 4 parties(36) if you add that probably both sides had bots in party then hmm wheres the zerg? Outnumbered yes but it wasnt 4 partes vs 4 ppl.

Gz ppl i wish i had problems like you

ylim

Quote from: fenrris on May 13, 2011, 09:24:31 AM
22-17 vc 4 parties(36) if you add that probably both sides had bots in party then hmm wheres the zerg? Outnumbered yes but it wasnt 4 partes vs 4 ppl.

Gz ppl i wish i had problems like you

i didnt wanted to say temps zerg yday

sry i didnt write clearly enough when i wrote temp zerg, i wanted to tell how temps feel that they are zerged all the time  8)

we are less >> we are same numbers
we are same >> FOKING ZERG !!!
we are more >> FOKING ZERG !!!

i was mentiod this... its rly stupid when u say we are same when even ur side admit that u were more...
anyway useless to talk we can do whatever we want, in any way we will be noobs, no skilled, zergers, we use only kamael and cancel and all possible bug/sh1ts what this game can provide ... but who care HF  :)

fenrris

Quote from: ylim on May 13, 2011, 12:05:03 PM
i didnt wanted to say temps zerg yday

sry i didnt write clearly enough when i wrote temp zerg, i wanted to tell how temps feel that they are zerged all the time  8)

we are less >> we are same numbers
we are same >> FOKING ZERG !!!
we are more >> FOKING ZERG !!!

i was mentiod this... its rly stupid when u say we are same when even ur side admit that u were more...
anyway useless to talk we can do whatever we want, in any way we will be noobs, no skilled, zergers, we use only kamael and cancel and all possible bug/sh1ts what this game can provide ... but who care HF  :)

good attitude Ylim :) and you dont have to tell me about how does it feel to be constantly accuzed :)  in every clan theres always a guy that will flame enemys after loosing pvp.

The only proper thing to write after pvp/epic/siege is GF. Gf is the reason why were playing this damn game after so mnay years ;D

lasombra

Quote from: Kastro on May 13, 2011, 02:40:08 AM
as i remeber we was 4 partys and as i saw ur  side was have it same  and if that was zerg for u same nubers  then donno when is not zerg and any of u can say gf 

anyway keep the drama  u are best i bealive u loseing pvp coz probobly ur Clan leader was not onlline to  make the organization so maybe that why  u got "zerget" however gf  cya around

I just saw movie from this pvp.
Yes 2 partys FTP zerged 4 party temps.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

fenrris

Quote from: lasombra on May 14, 2011, 01:24:27 AM
I just saw movie from this pvp.
Yes 2 partys FTP zerged 4 party temps.

now apologize ::)

V1rn0n

This thread is now about the fact that I'm a fag. /discuss

FeelmyBow

Quote from: mark_elesse on May 14, 2011, 11:32:18 AM
hahaha, lets show em some true manlove <3 :D

( ps.: send me your msn address in pm pls, cause i didnt recieved any friend request yet )

Cause he never send you any friend request  ;)
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Neozinhu

Quote from: mark_elesse on May 14, 2011, 11:32:18 AM
( ps.: send me your msn address in pm pls, cause i didnt recieved any friend request yet )
Quote from: FeelmyBow on May 14, 2011, 12:15:00 PM
Cause he never send you any friend request  ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ok, spam contribution has been done
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

Gonzal

Quote from: Neozinhu on May 14, 2011, 10:04:41 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ok, spam contribution has been done

This is not a spam topic... this is a SERIOUS topic about a sh1ty skill that put mad all the ppl in the server...
When gracia come back we will have more annoying kameals and this is 100%
cheers
Zegladis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I9OY21RblQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6rFZSguG4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3ApA5Lgmgw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWjfdIi8k3w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdRUsYpEZpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAUEJ6V1BA

Neozinhu

Quote from: Gonzal on May 15, 2011, 01:28:33 AM
This is not a spam topic... this is a SERIOUS topic about a sh1ty skill that put mad all the ppl in the server...
When gracia come back we will have more annoying kameals and this is 100%
cheers
Track isnt giving a fck to GK's outside castle, do u think that he'll do smth about one skill? Wait for gracia...
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008