Web Analytics
that's when I get on Goddard

News:

Main Menu

that's when I get on Goddard

Started by iskander, May 25, 2011, 12:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iskander

??? some weeks ago I was claming for bugg in Goddard stairs just on GK,but seems not all ppl feels it (maybe a kernel drivers troubleshooting)..anyway thats what it says to me everytime:
2011.5.25 00:07:57
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3069 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (7061)
PosCode : LS1:146945:-67328:-3659 4/1

General protection fault!

History: WM_DESTROY <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- UTexture::Destroy <- UObject::ConditionalDestroy <- (Texture Engine.DefaultTexture) <- DispatchDestroy <- (2529: Texture Engine.DefaultTexture) <- DispatchDestroys <- UObject::PurgeGarbage <- UObject::StaticExit <- appPreExit

Piccy

already tryed to uninstall l2+patch and reinstall it from 0 ?

seems a corrupted texture
[url=http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1869914][/url]

iskander

I tryied it,but still crashing... ???

PolSilv3r

Quote from: iskander on May 25, 2011, 12:14:18 AM
??? some weeks ago I was claming for bugg in Goddard stairs just on GK,but seems not all ppl feels it (maybe a kernel drivers troubleshooting)..anyway thats what it says to me everytime:
2011.5.25 00:07:57
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 3069 MHz with 1023MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 (7061)
PosCode : LS1:146945:-67328:-3659 4/1

General protection fault!

History: WM_DESTROY <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- UTexture::Destroy <- UObject::ConditionalDestroy <- (Texture Engine.DefaultTexture) <- DispatchDestroy <- (2529: Texture Engine.DefaultTexture) <- DispatchDestroys <- UObject::PurgeGarbage <- UObject::StaticExit <- appPreExit

You are the choosen one!  :o

You won a RL!

GratZ!
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

iskander

:'( yeah!!!
Pwned by system!!!
hahahahaa...the fukin' fuked man!!! :o

iskander

hahahhahha... ;D...I found an stupid trick to fix that trouble...I closed at max my zoom 'til see the hole of my char's ass,then I get on Goddard...just saved to get the next GK or run out the stairs... :o
Seems to be stupid,but it works!!!
Thnks a lot for ur answers!!!

tiptip

did you ever got this error in other places(not in goddard)? or you only get this in goddard?
EvilTiptip - SH\BD    Tip Clan
Fistok - Glad/DA      WS Clan

iskander

just in Goddard stairs beside GK and inside Eissenhad temple,also,in the clan hall floor is a nightmare...only inside the Einssenhad temple of rune I experienced the same trouble...

tiptip

im not a game progremer in any way, but from my expirence :
if you reinstall ln2 and patch and still same problem... i would suggest you will try check if you have hardware problem....(i had problem like this, can be ram / motherboard/ graphic card).
or if you have any patch that not from DN try remove it..
EvilTiptip - SH\BD    Tip Clan
Fistok - Glad/DA      WS Clan

iskander

I reinstalled the game,the patch,the graphic card drivers,tested one beta driver sended by Nvidia to me,and no other games makes me crash...well,I fixed it by the silliest way,but it works...all fine...hahahhahahahha!

PolSilv3r

Quote from: iskander on May 29, 2011, 02:17:30 AM
I reinstalled the game,the patch,the graphic card drivers,tested one beta driver sended by Nvidia to me,and no other games makes me crash...well,I fixed it by the silliest way,but it works...all fine...hahahhahahahha!

n/c

If you got such a crashes in other games it means it's something with your PC not L2... And you were looking for solution in L2's files n/c
Why are you looking at my Avatar?

.:sexHERO:.
Server:  Zenith/Infinity x5

I am here since 07:52 GMT+1 25.12.2005

iskander

Maybe,but just I'm waiting for Gracia Final...then I must to work to fix it if it succes again...