Pure PVP game - Page 8

News:

Main Menu

Pure PVP game

Started by sm0g, May 29, 2011, 08:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IvolveR

Quote from: Alex on July 05, 2011, 03:06:45 PM
I dont think such small problems would bother someone who actually played L2 on DNET. xD

just on a side note... they're using free software and some other stuff which is ok for a small game but unreliable for a popular cybersports game so I doubt they expected to reach such sick popularity, now they meet a lot of issues connected to that including haters and weirdos harassing them.

I guess it's all about how fast they will manage to fix everything and get suitable soft/hardware. They are already fixing the problem with EU servers. Their game client is very old so I guess it's gonna be upgraded soon as well.
what those guys hacked is some admin account or panel idknw which has limited powers (massages to people and name changes,elo change etc.) so they couldnt do much harm except send false massages for ppl to log some website with keylogger and edit nicknames of some players ( lol )

oh and,Riot's queuewall is the most effective hack defense system ever created ;D
Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Kondra

Quote from: IvolveR on July 05, 2011, 03:46:49 PM
oh and,Riot's queuewall is the most effective hack defense system ever created ;D

EU ftw, huh?

sm0g

Quote from: IvolveR on July 05, 2011, 03:46:49 PM

i lold :-D
null.void

sm0g

What's your toughts about dominion? I'd be more happy with magma chamber than another 3v3ish map.
null.void

LagoonPL

Quote from: sm0g on August 24, 2011, 05:57:19 PM
What's your toughts about dominion? I'd be more happy with magma chamber than another 3v3ish map.
do you know when dominion is going to hit its premiere in NE server?
LagoonPL YourMom / The Postman - Noblesse

sm0g

Quote from: LagoonPL on September 03, 2011, 11:07:35 PM
do you know when dominion is going to hit its premiere in NE server?
Nope,probably in the middle of autumn,if you ask me. They started to implement dominion files to patches,thats why they r larger than usual. I guess Dominion's first shown up is @ US in a month,then they ll update EU a week or two later.
null.void

WhiteJack

hello..!!
Can any1 explain me what is (Runes)and what serves...Leauge of Legends

sm0g

Quote from: WhiteJack on September 24, 2011, 10:13:20 PM
hello..!!
Can any1 explain me what is (Runes)and what serves...Leauge of Legends
Runes:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=231
if you ask me,dont buy runes till 20 so u can buy the best tier. Also spare ~20k IP from 1-20 to be able to fill two page,one for AP champions and one for AD. It will improve your gameplay,also makes you 'hit harder' by 10-20%.
null.void

WhiteJack

Quote from: sm0g on September 26, 2011, 10:56:49 AM
Runes:
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=231
if you ask me,dont buy runes till 20 so u can buy the best tier. Also spare ~20k IP from 1-20 to be able to fill two page,one for AP champions and one for AD. It will improve your gameplay,also makes you 'hit harder' by 10-20%.

thanke you :D

felo41

lf duo ranked 1500++++  :D
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

QuadCore

Quote from: felo41 on October 12, 2011, 12:41:33 AM
lf duo ranked 1500++++  :D
wata,  wata... jakim cudem uciekles z elo hell ? :D