Web Analytics
Pure PVP game

News:

Main Menu

Pure PVP game

Started by sm0g, May 29, 2011, 08:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0g

If you re looking for a PVP game and u r bored of neverending farm at IT(for oldies ),HB,whatever,i think i have a game for you. It's like DOTA if you ever heard about it(if not,then use youtube and take a look). There are plenty of heroes to try with various skillsets,a shtload of item to boost your own char however you want. This game is League of Legends. I think its a worth to give a shot for it,if you feel your bones rusty coz of farming and want to try something different, but still loving the pvp and team games.

U can register here:
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c91c7ad24651694505807 (http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c91c7ad24651694505807)

And here's a video about the game,a nuker char is rolling them nubs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKXPO6IrwAw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKXPO6IrwAw)
null.void

Alex

constantly 2 deathcaps and 0 magic penetration on leblanc, lolz
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

sm0g

Quote from: Alex on May 29, 2011, 08:29:04 PM
constantly 2 deathcaps and 0 magic penetration on leblanc, lolz
i just copy pasted a HD video from ytb,its not my game :-)
null.void

DrAkhoo

Or just go to google and league of legends and not make this guy a referee
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man

sm0g

Quote from: DrAkhoo on May 29, 2011, 10:03:57 PM
Or just go to google and league of legends and not make this guy a referee
your business,my careometer is super empty.
null.void

=^TrackZero^=

after few matches you get bored its quite generic + becomes all same, not to mention that if u want to use same char all the time you need to donate since they change free champions every few days.
But it worth trying a bit.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

sm0g

Quote from: TrackZero on May 29, 2011, 10:45:47 PM
after few matches you get bored its quite generic + becomes all same, not to mention that if u want to use same char all the time you need to donate since they change free champions every few days.
im missing like 9 champs from 65 and i havent spent a single penny on LoL yet. U can buy those champs by the so called IP points,which u earn after a game. Win-more Loss -less.
null.void

Alex

Its not necessary to donate you can buy a char with points you get from games u played, but yea same mechanics every time become boring if u play it for long time.

However on a higher level of playing every game is interesting when good players compete. Mechanics there are more skill based than in L2, since L2 depends a lot on luck with landing stuns, debuffs etc.

But I dont think this game is a rival of L2, these are rather different games and you can just play LoL with your clan or party when you are bored of farming xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Alex on May 29, 2011, 10:52:00 PM
Its not necessary to donate you can buy a char with points you get from games u played, but yea same mechanics every time become boring if u play it for long time.

However on a higher level of playing every game is interesting when good players compete. Mechanics there are more skill based than in L2, since L2 depends a lot on luck with landing stuns, debuffs etc.

But I dont think this game is a rival of L2, these are rather different games and you can just play LoL with your clan or party when you are bored of farming xD
Not even comparing with l2, im talking generally , is relaxing from everyday stress but for serious attention so - so, especially that you can find now on internet unlimited amount of "best builds to pwn fast" so you dont need any knowledge about the game itself especially that event during the game the client itself is alt+tab friendly :D so np.
Anyhow dota players will love it .
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

sm0g

Quote from: TrackZero on May 29, 2011, 11:23:48 PM
Not even comparing with l2, im talking generally , is relaxing from everyday stress but for serious attention so - so, especially that you can find now on internet unlimited amount of "best builds to pwn fast" so you dont need any knowledge about the game itself especially that event during the game the client itself is alt+tab friendly :D so np.
Well,online gaming is not so relaxing due to infinite ammount of trolls. Of course,on L2 its a bit different,since u r playing with your clannies,whos should not troll you or flame ,w/e,but f.e in MOBA games like lol,dota or hon,u can play solo then your teamslots get filled by randoms,whos can troll your entire game with terrible playing,lameass builds,intentional feeding and flaming all day.
I think there are no best builds,your build on every character should reflect your opposite team's weakness and strenght. I wont take some sneaky assassin when there are 5 guy facing me with gazillion hp/def. There are too many factors how to build a champion,or which skill to level first,who to focus and so on.
null.void

Mala Przyjemnosc

Quote from: TrackZero on May 29, 2011, 11:23:48 PM
These best builds to pwn fast, are actually countered kinda quick. I dont want to argue about what U like and what U don't . But don't say that everyone will get bored after some matches. I can agree that playin LoL only with google knowledge is boring but when U put some own ideas into the game then U're going to have some real fun.

I suggest to get own people if U want to play LoL . Nowadays, there are a lot of trolls and feeders who just freak up every game. Thanks for attention , add NoseCandy if someone is interested in playing 2gether w/o trolls.

DrAkhoo

Not at all.
Every char has hes own combo of skills to do hes purpose. Now take 5 different chars ( and there are tens of them ) and try to blend their skills together and create a successful strategy to win over the enemy team.
This game has so much more potential then L2 and where the human brain and not the  not employed , no school , daddys credit card, like in L2 matters more.
P.S. You can get almost everything w/o donate and not some serious lifeless farm like here.
SS2 squad Ninja Squad, Severance Kung-Fu Man